Reviews for Lily and James: An Epic Tale!
nilesalt chapter 1 . 5/16
oh how true...XD
OtherwiseKnownAsJules chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was so funny and true! I have never seen anything like this, but it is sooo right. In a lot of the fan fiction I have read, that is the story line. Thank you for writing this!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
LOL, this is spot on
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Was a bit reluctant to read this, but wow! Could be better, admittedly, but it was funny enough. Poor Peter!
Me chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A lot of that is true... Except that remus and Sirius are actaully gay and they love each other... There are only a couple fanfics that I actually enjoy...
HAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was masterpiece, a true work of art. ;) I love the part about how he changed over the summer! This is hilarious cuz I've read to many jily fanfics 2 count, and they're all the same!
kaaterinapetrova chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
God, this is hilarious! I love the stuff about Peter and everything! It's so true, as well! I won't come after you with knives and/or pitchforks, don't worry!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
GET TO THE POINT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I KNOW WHY PETER STAYED IN THE TOILET! All the toilets were obviously flooded by Peeves and subsequently the only dry toilet left is Moaning Myrtle's and Peter is forced in there after his bladder can take no more and then he accidently falls on top of the snake sink and hisses in pain causing the Chamber to open and he falls down, the Chambers seals above him and he is never seen again!
Dragonclaw11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*chuckles madly*

This is brilliant, you described everything out perfectly. Now on the down side, I don't know what to do for my story but...:/ I'm glad I read this anyway.

~D
Soozin Hevincarrr chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Thank you so much.

You're such a kind person. You saved me from reading infinite stories about the same thing! That was both beautiful, and inspiring.

I'll be thinking of Peter next time I visit my mum/ do my homework/ go to the toilet.
peter pan's horcrux chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
(extended and probably unnecessary laughter) this was probably written ages back knowing my tendencies, but I had to tell you anyway that this was hilarious, very accurate, and I support your views 100%

Funnies aside, you're also a brilliant writer! Keep it up!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Brilliant xD

This is precisely why I normal avoid L/J stories like the plague unless they have a somewhat unique plot.

But you also forgot the fact that OC1 and OC2 are usually American. :P

That's one thing that pisses me off about FFs about Harry Potter. I don't have anything against Americans of course, it's just that it's HARRY POTTER - it's set in a British magic-filled universe of the 1990's (or 70's for Marauders stories) - there won't be an Abercrombie in Hogsmeade, or they have names like "Ashlieie Gonzalez Puerto Rico Snooki" or something to that extent. xD

Great one-shot though (:
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was FREAKING hilarious and oh, so true...

Oh and my personal favorite Peter excuse is the "I'm going to get food" excuse. Strategically placed right before anything slightly important happens. I mean Peter is a bit chubby but with all that eating he would very obese...
CookiesAreTheMeaningOfLife chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is hilarious stuff. I love reading L/J but there are times I want to tell the author to take a writing class and be realistic. Some are far too cliché but I digress. This parody is something I will add to my favorites and read often. Great fic!

-C.A.M.O.L