Reviews for Lily and James: An Epic Tale!
That was hilarious!
Jilycrazyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
This is so funny and true
But honestly same I still enjoy reading stuff like this
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Haha! This was so funny and awesome, also very very true
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Okay so I read this and it was so awesome, I loved the style and everything you said was just so true so now I have to find what else you have written : )
nilesalt chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
oh how true...XD
OtherwiseKnownAsJules chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was so funny and true! I have never seen anything like this, but it is sooo right. In a lot of the fan fiction I have read, that is the story line. Thank you for writing this!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
LOL, this is spot on
julesdap chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Was a bit reluctant to read this, but wow! Could be better, admittedly, but it was funny enough. Poor Peter!
Me chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A lot of that is true... Except that remus and Sirius are actaully gay and they love each other... There are only a couple fanfics that I actually enjoy...
HAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was masterpiece, a true work of art. ;) I love the part about how he changed over the summer! This is hilarious cuz I've read to many jily fanfics 2 count, and they're all the same!
kaaterina petrova chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
God, this is hilarious! I love the stuff about Peter and everything! It's so true, as well! I won't come after you with knives and/or pitchforks, don't worry!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
GET TO THE POINT!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I KNOW WHY PETER STAYED IN THE TOILET! All the toilets were obviously flooded by Peeves and subsequently the only dry toilet left is Moaning Myrtle's and Peter is forced in there after his bladder can take no more and then he accidently falls on top of the snake sink and hisses in pain causing the Chamber to open and he falls down, the Chambers seals above him and he is never seen again!
Dragonclaw11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*chuckles madly*

This is brilliant, you described everything out perfectly. Now on the down side, I don't know what to do for my story but...:/ I'm glad I read this anyway.

~D