Reviews for Every Major City
ktkakes chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
AMAZING! Dude, you have got to finish this story! It's great! Anna and Trista are watching out for each other (although, I feel like Trista thinks of Anna as a little sister and watches out for her more than Anna watches out for Trista) and the couples are back together (albeit with some problems . . . but every relationship has problems)! This is an awesome continuation of the first 2 stories!

Please, PLEASE continue! I want to see how everything ends up . . . please? Keep up the awesome work and it's better late than never . . . :)

~Katie~

P.S. Are we going to find out what exactly happened to Peter? And is Trista going to get over her fear of being safe with someone who knows how to handle guns? Although, I guess that's not the only thing to get used to . . . especially since she knows exactly what they do . . . And she should worry about Connor and Murphy when they're out ridding the world of hideously evil people, that's what loved ones do . . . especially if the job can take their lives, right?
MadEva chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
You are a very good writer, hon. Hope you will finish this story sometime. Read the tho others just before. Very good!

I see that it's a long time since ye updated, but it's never to late;)
betty-boo chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
are you still writing this? i hope so! what the hell has happened to anna? will sh be coming back? maybe they couldn't have had something that special if murphy's moved on and anna didn't go to chicago with trista. i liked anna though, i don't like myrna. i hope you update!
Aspen Le Fay chapter 21 . 7/24/2008
just read chap 1-21 i think its a good story.
dragonzfire718 chapter 21 . 7/23/2008
Great chapters. Hopefully everything with Da gets explained soon. Looking forward to updates.
dragonzfire718 chapter 18 . 5/24/2008
Always glad to be of service with reviewing. Thanks for the mention :) I found it interesting the way they all reacted when Trista walked in. I'm really curious on whats going to happen when they get back and what happens on the hit...Keep up the great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
dragonzfire718 chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
WOW your updating almost faster than i can read the chapters. It makes me so happy ) I liked this chapter (even though it didn't have the brothers in it) It gave an incite to Trista. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
dragonzfire718 chapter 16 . 5/21/2008
Da has to lay off of Trista. She's a big girl and can take care of herself! But anyway loved the chapter can't wait for more )
dragonzfire718 chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
I love the way you have their accent down pat. How dare Murphy think that way...but then again Da has a point but he is wrong still. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope your prom is great.
dragonzfire718 chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
Yay a happy chapter for Trista and Connor! I love the fact that Connor isn't really mad at Trista.
Jade Opal chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
O...I like how you have Connor go from being all sulking to just being glad to see Trista. Nicely done, JBE.
dragonzfire718 chapter 13 . 5/14/2008
I see it already. Da doesn't like Trista. But anyway about that. YAY Connor has his Trista back ) Can't wait for the next chapter.
dragonzfire718 chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
Oh two updates in one day...YAY! Anna needs to get her head out of the clouds. Can't wait to see what is gonna happen in Chicago.
dragonzfire718 chapter 10 . 4/17/2008
Murphy needs to try to understand Connor a little bit better. I have a nice feeling that Trista will eventually find the brothers if she really puts her mind to it. Please update soon!
IrishSaints chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
RAWR.

some angry tension that needs to be released here.

I say a good old, MacManus brotherly fist fight might do the trick.

can't wait for more!