Reviews for Alien: Metamorphosis
axel100 chapter 1 . 5/4
Hello Mary Sue...
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
Great story. So far! Love it!
Zaralann chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Nice!
pikachucat chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
awesome
SyfyGuy2 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Wow. I haven't read a lot of Aliens fanfics, but this was one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I though you needed to improve a little bit of your grammar, but apart from that, this story had me on the edge of my seat! Keep up the good work.
Josef Engle chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Wow

I usualy just read for fun and add what little insight I may have about a given chapter or such, But this work is realy a masterpeice! I can't wait to go look up emerald hell, I absolutely love the interactions between Sergio and the praetorian SKY simply publisher quality work. please keep me posted as to your future works.

Sincerly

Josef Engle chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
very good consistency and way creative. very easy read.

Josef Engle chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

interesting change up after the transformation.

nice chptr

j
Josef Engle chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ello'

Absolutly one of the best alien series I have EVER read... way to go.

TwilightAlien chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I read your whole story but I have to say: this chapter almost killed it for me. Too much information, it kills the punches to know what will happen in advance. I would suggest you remove it entirely, but then it's only my opinion!
TwilightAlien chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
I liked your story very much; in fact, I don't understand how I haven't seen it before, since I skimmed every Aliens fanfic I found on here. The writing has to be worked on, but the read is easy and the characters, even if they could be more developped, are attaching. Good work!
Genesis577 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
This story is fantastic! I myself am a total alien fanatic so this is right up my alley. Here's a piece of advice- keep a cookie for yourself (or more, but hey, if you got as many as this story deserves, you would be hitting four keys in one keystroke by the time that you ate them all) A Must Read!
redsnake15 chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
sequel should be coming out in bout 12 days :D
Morgomir chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
It's still a great ending. Keep up the good work.
Obelisk chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
Excellent and very impressive story. Hope it wouldnt be neglected;update soon please.