Reviews for Dreams
Gwenievre1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Okay, I hate that she's gone, but love the bow thing.
Gwenievre1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
It's totally plausible. I wished this was the ending
Alex Joleta chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Great story. It has been a very long time since you updated. You need to "get on with things" as Marian has said. (the carter episode season 2) So please continue.
Novindalf chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Oo yeah, where are Will and Djaq? Now I really want to know! Suspense, suspense...

x Arria
gatewatcher chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
Need more!...

Lana
NinjaFireflies chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
What the hell is going one?

Well written, but the middle bit was very confusing. Please update soon
Jacqueline Roget chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I'm definetly intrigued.
LoonyLover chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I think I'm going to have to read this chapter again, to much happening at once for me to follow...and where's Carter? Is he with Marian? Update quickly, please! I have a big physics exam on friday so you and I are inte the same boat. Don't really feel like studying, too many good fanfics to read!
LoonyLover chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Where is Marian? And dares Much talk about Robin's sex life while Marian's missing? It hardly makes things easier! Hope to see Robin do some serious but-kicking in the next chapter. Gisbourne's earned it alright. Update!
KeepingAmused chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Pahaha. Much made me giggle.

Update soon please! xox
gatewatcher chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
OH, my! Just exactly where is Marian?

Lana
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Marians not dead ! Yay

I like how Robin got ill but i dont really understand how he made sure they drank when tied to the posts?

Great story! More more!
Rosie Pevensie chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
lol congrats on not crying! i cried the first time i watched it but i didnt cry the second time i watched it but then i watched it again and cried again! i think it just happens when you really think about how sad it is that they cant be together now. However, i dont know if im reading too much into it but i really think that she is still alive now! they didnt actually bury her and ive heard that lucy griffiths is returning for season 3!
Nightfall Warrior chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
nice update.

i like this story alot better than the ending of the series, it was sad :'(

Update soon!
Jacqueline Roget chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I agree the end of the episode was 'fishy' but I think it was due to 'bad writting' than it being a hullication..much as I'd like for it to be.

I like your story though.

Mara Skywalker