Reviews for Deviations
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I'm guessing that this story is dead.
HeartBrokenVampire17 chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Ugggg! This needs to continue!
DarkMegaSF chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Hey, you think you can update this?
Sentinel07 chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Honestly, I think this is perhaps your best story. Everyone is so in character and I really hope you take up this story again sometime.
blade chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
if this was a thred id bump it , plz update soon.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
a deviant huh [grins].
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
its good, read the eleven chapters in one go... don't read that much of one story at once that often, so take it as very high praise from me :)
Kamen Rider Hazaru chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
Please update man it's bened more than two years now so please update.
TANATOSU chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
i read through this story and from what i read its pretty good, although its been a while since a the last update (2 years lol) im hopeing that you will begin to write this story again i would love to finish it. ps i like the way you had Growlmon attack rika and renamon by using past battles to fuel his rage. :D hoping to read more

Tana
Cornova chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
I rather enjoy that you've captured the essence of Rika's character from the beginning of the series, as well as Takato's. Rikamon, that's cute. Yet again, another excellent chapter, but I can't say I expect anything less.
Cornova chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
well, you're author's note cleared up my earlier question. Interesting turn of events to say the least
Cornova chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Reading this makes me nostalgic for when I first watched the series, surprised that they blatantly said how the first two seasons were fake. What I really liked about this series was the fact that there was accountability for their actions. I thought Henry was going to be left out completely, but I feel he's going to play a larger part soon. I wonder if Jeri and the others will also show. I look forward to the chapters ahead only because I know that with this story in your hands, it'll be good.
CRBN chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
great story hope u continue it
kryuzei chapter 6 . 7/4/2010