Reviews for Alone
Izaya Orihara chapter 7 . 10/2
Axel calm down and make a move on Roxas please!
Kennedy chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Omg! What happens next? I must know will Lydia actually hurst roxas and smart idea on the Roku part!
Another Night Without You chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
I love the story so much! At first I thought it was slow, since Roxas didn't make any sound at all to Axel lol. But then Axel's comfort and love made him talk again :) I love it how you portrayed Roxas' emotions, all of them feel so real! Great job for this fic!
YAJJ chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
You know what I would love to see? A little thing where we see Roxas talking to Namine about it all and you just see Namine break down in tears and apologize and yeah I just don't want to see her as a little biotch. It could just be a little thing, and heck if be perfectly willing to write it, I would just love to see it.
I love this story. And you have no idea how difficult it was for me to find this a few months ago, when I was looking for it. xD
Okay, yeah, that's all.

Until next time,
camry.scott.3 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
i loved this story it was relle relle relle good but i dont like the ending how it says lydia is still after roxas are you gonna add on to the story or is this jus the ending
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
sweet story. thanks for sharing!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
there are some real gems of dialogue in this story. great job!
memexheartsx chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
this was a really good fanfic! :) i loved it, it's one of my favorites and i really enjoyed reading it! :D
Darkwolflink1 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
i loved this story and i can't wait for part 2 XDXD
whateverimcurrentlycalled chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
oh my word so cruel! D that last little bit...

Just read all of this today, really made my day (and since today's my birthday, danke schon!). Amazing piece of work. favourited!

*scurries off to find the sequel...*
IchiakiI chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
I absolutly love the story! Love love love! But I don't like the ending! Bad sequel! Bad! I was looking forward to roxas like bitch slap namine or something but who cares! But awwww roxas was just so dang cyute!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
awesome fic. cant wait to read the sequal. _ Ja.
Narwe chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
Well, though you finished this 2 years ago, I thought I would write a review anyway.

I just spent the 2 last days reading your whole fic, that is to say I loved it a lot. That story was all touching and sadistic just like I like. You write very well too. I was hooked until the end and couldn't stop. I must admit the first chapter went a bit fast, I didn't understand all and how Axel and Roxas became so close in such a short time. But the rest flowed very well and so I went on. Some part were still obscure here and there (like the hospital part), but that may be my english that isn't good enough.

I really liked how you alternated the points of view of the characters though. It is a nice way to discover each of their personality and get attached to them. They were a bit too passive at some point I think. Like they lacked some originality, or some intensity... or more like they weren't defined enough. I did like Roxas' evolution in the end though. Seeing him screaming was pretty intense! To bad you never explained why :P

I didn't really paid attention to the songs-titles (I am not really a fan of Simple Plan or Maroon 5 xD), but I think I regret it a bit. When it read the chapter "Your Guardian Angel", I decided to listen to the song, since Axel was singing it. I listened to it a second time, reading in the meantime the lyrics in the fic and the story that went with it and that just fitted so perfectly and made the whole thing like a super dramatic movie, it was fantastic. I looped the song till the end of the chapter and must say I like it very much so thanks to you for introducing this song to me. That seriously might inspire me some fanart out of your story! Well, all this to say I might should have play the songs in background for each chapters.

Well, this is getting a bit long, ahah. All this to say, despite some little negative points here and there, I really really appreciated your fic. It was great and I sure wish you will write the sequel you told about (even more since you left it there in such a cliffhanger!)

Good luck with your next fics, it was a pleasure to read you :)

TwilightsXEssence chapter 15 . 11/11/2009
holy shit that was awsome! THat was very good, cant wait for the sequel (thats a lie cause i read part of that before this one lol XD) good job though!
rae2009 chapter 15 . 11/5/2009
whooa. loved it. when's the sequel up? is it already there? mmkay imma go look, you rock btw love the story