Reviews for White Room
Avalos Altair chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Yes, we would like to see the ending IF WE GET TO SEE IT!
Amira LoneFlame chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
i love this one! it's amazing & IT HAS LOTS OF LEMONS!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
whoa Diva shows emotion!
yonne1104 chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY! i really really do, and the "damn tot he trees" oneshot, its all fanatical! but...

NO! no no no no NO NO! i love your story and all, but whatever yu do, yu CANNOT make nathan be on the badside, YOU ABSOLUTELY CANT! if yu believe yu can, watch blood episode 50.. NATHAN WAS THEIR FREAKIN MOTHER'S CHAVELIER!yes that's right, both saya and diva's mother only chavelier was nathan... and he choose to be on diva's side because she was alone, so no amshel wasnt hewr first chavelier, it just took nathan a long time to find them.

ALSO, he promised their mother to protect and look after them, SO YU HAVE HIM ON THE WRONG FREAKIN SIDE! i really really love nathan -he never interferes with diva and saya's fight, not even once, because hes there to look over them- even more than riku -SHOCK!- and yu absolutely positively CANNOT make him be on the bad side.

Please, heed my words, and make him switch sides or something, IM BEGGIN YOU!

but love the story, ja ne...

badspellr chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
badspellr chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
just end it allready!
badspellr chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
are going update anytime soon? i realy want to know how it ends?
G87Y9UJ9PI chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Ravyel chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Wow riku kicked so much a** in this chapter.(i always wanted that to happen)

that was a great idea to make riku mimic the powers of other chevaliers.

Though I do think some of the characters are a bit OOC its not a problem(It IS a fanfic after all)
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Qow, I never thought of Riku copying Chevilars power, very orginal.

I like happy endings, so I'm going to read the happy ending, can't wait.
ChiropteraQueen278 chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
DAMN KARL! AND DAMN AMSHELL, TOO! It was finnally gonna be a happy ending... TT_TT

But at least Riku is awake now. Great job on this chapter! Please update again soon!
OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Not bad, at least Riku woke up.
BlackRoseDuelist7 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh, suspense. Which band did you name this chapter off of? Nirvana or Evanescence?
Ndasuunye chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
This is good but a little too much OOC if you ask me. But it fits with the story and that's good enough. Keep up the good work. Ja Ne
Perentie Fan chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
Well the length leaves something to be desired, but I am intrigued by how you seem to have plans for making Riku so different from other chevalier. The white hair is especially perplexing.

Why is Kai angry with Red Shield? Its not as if they forced Riku into the situation. For that matter just where are David, Luis and such? Have they simply vacated the premises, trustng Saya's judgment?

As for whether or not you should continue the fic, it is of course your choice. I would say if you have no more ideas and don't enjoy writing it then you should just stop. But if you simply feel a bit tired of it then take a break and come back to it when you want to.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »