Reviews for On Her Special Day
Lead Potato chapter 1 . 7/1
This was so awesome. You had me sad at the beginning though! Lenalee must be a great actor if she can fool us like that!
HoneyandPeanutbutterSammiches chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Thank goodness they weren't really dead! I would've cried xD This was lovely
bunnyluvdeath chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I've read this so many times and I still think they're deaths were really. Good job :)
Beekeeper's Daughter chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was so cute! I swore I reviewed this the first time I read it, but I guess not. I spent awhile searching through the DGM archives for this fic, and it was well worth it. This is definitely one of my favorite one-shots, the writing flowed really well, too!
monkeyyyslut chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
If Lenalee knew that they were alive, why did she muse so much when looking at their gravestones? :S Abit confused Favourited anyway :D
Josie Audriguez chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
awwwwww! that was adorable~ I rly liked it! *cries happily* waaaa, so sweet! TTwTT
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
aw i was so happy to read that Lavi and Allen didn't really die,

oh i love this ]
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
it seems sad, even if lavi and allen weren't realy dead.
CheshireGrins chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
hehe,im not a fan of either of these couples(well,maybe a lil of Lavi and Allen)but this has great cocept,and i loved it x
HypRRNeRd chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love this story!
Astarael of Charter chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
u know i could have swore i reviewed this the first time i read it but apparently i didnt (and yes i have read it more than once cuz its that good)

its just beautiful, the writing the concept everything.. i absolutely loved (and still love) it
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
o, that just made my eyes get all big and watery while at the same time having a stupid grin on my face.

Applause is in order, I think. Great job at hiding the fact that they were alive and revealing everything in the very end. Seriously, at first I thought the brown-haired Allen was his & Lavi's child or something o_o ... I was like, "ahh, m-preg..."

But no!

I only just began to realize the truth when he made the comment about his hair :P

So, very cute ficlet... I especially liked the last sentence. :heart:

/uv nk
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
don't worry, it was well done. I like how you made it seem like they were dead at the beginning. added some intrest to the story. good job _
Arrow.Aero.Air chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This story really gets my heart ! its so cute!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This made me squeal. Very cute. Even if I don't like Lenalee and Kanda as a couple much. I love Lavi and Allen though. :D

Again, very cute. Glad they didn't die. XD