Reviews for Because Of You
md chapter 18 . 5/8
C Mon you could at least make a decent ending
EpicFire123 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
LOL awesomeness!

P.S.: I also like science x'D

~awsuminsane~
Sammy chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
His mom did die. She got killed by a mage-dragon, later killed by Marth. Marth, later on, became the emporer of the conitinet. I like this story.
NuclearGummyBearz chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
yayz!
Tigertutu.Cosplay chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I read this on DA, and I really liked the concept and character interaction. I'm glad I found it on here too, its a fave for me to back to and read!
Etiema chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
Aww I love the way you tell your stories and the way you portray the personalizes you are truly talented.
Etiema chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ep what An amazing story i love your stories there so entertaining and deep please continue!:)
Anthile chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
AW! THA'S SO SWET! I LOVE IT! (wigh is wierd since I dont enjoy romance stories xD)
Anthile chapter 15 . 5/30/2008
Awsome! you used my idea! And it rocks, too!

Great Work, Keep it up!
Royal Kenya chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
You know, I read this all in one day. And I really enjoyed it a lot! I guess because I'm such a diehard lover of MarthxSamus. I really enjoyed their interactions throughout the whole fic. Wow, and the ending really got to me. It was a very emotional near death experience for Marth and you wrote it out nicely so kudos to you.

However, one small critique. I feltwe didn't get much insight on the other main smashers like Ike, Roy, and others in this chapter and since it was the end, I thought maybe they'd make one more final appearance.

Besides that, all enjoyed. I'll be happy to see your sequel! _

~*~Royal Kenya~*~
XxD E L I C A T E - C A G ExX chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Ha, for a second I thought Marth had died. My bad!

I loved it, and the way it flowed with the main title. Beautiful!

I hope to see more from you! Maybe a continuation...?

Anyways, great job.

HinataStar~
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
cool!
Mooncry chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Aww...Love the ending.

I guess some MarthxSamus dating and maybe some matchmaking by Ike and Roy. My idea muse is gone.
bio-damper chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
great ending to the story, loved it, good job :)

-orlie
Trueblade Hinata chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Great chapter!

I was epic!

I'm glad that Marth defeated Exen and got his body back!

It was really well written!

If you need an idea for the sequel I got one if you want to use about an old enemy of Marth cast a curse and transform him into somekind of creture on the poor prince and Samus,Ike and Roy have to find a way to break the curse and change him back to normal

Anyway,this is great so far!

Keep up the great work!