Reviews for Because Of You
EpicFire123 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
LOL awesomeness!

P.S.: I also like science x'D

awsuminsane
Sammy chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
His mom did die. She got killed by a mage-dragon, later killed by Marth. Marth, later on, became the emporer of the conitinet. I like this story.
NuclearGummyBearz chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
yayz!
Tigertutu.Cosplay chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I read this on DA, and I really liked the concept and character interaction. I'm glad I found it on here too, its a fave for me to back to and read!
Etiema chapter 16 . 7/15/2008
Aww I love the way you tell your stories and the way you portray the personalizes you are truly talented.
Etiema chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ep what An amazing story i love your stories there so entertaining and deep please continue!:)
Anthile chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
AW! THA'S SO SWET! I LOVE IT! (wigh is wierd since I dont enjoy romance stories xD)
Anthile chapter 15 . 5/30/2008
Awsome! you used my idea! And it rocks, too!

Great Work, Keep it up!
Royal Kenya chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
You know, I read this all in one day. And I really enjoyed it a lot! I guess because I'm such a diehard lover of MarthxSamus. I really enjoyed their interactions throughout the whole fic. Wow, and the ending really got to me. It was a very emotional near death experience for Marth and you wrote it out nicely so kudos to you.

However, one small critique. I feltwe didn't get much insight on the other main smashers like Ike, Roy, and others in this chapter and since it was the end, I thought maybe they'd make one more final appearance.

Besides that, all enjoyed. I'll be happy to see your sequel! _

*Royal Kenya*
XxD E L I C A T E - C A G ExX chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Ha, for a second I thought Marth had died. My bad!

I loved it, and the way it flowed with the main title. Beautiful!

I hope to see more from you! Maybe a continuation...?

Anyways, great job.

HinataStar
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
cool!
Mooncry chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Aww...Love the ending.

I guess some MarthxSamus dating and maybe some matchmaking by Ike and Roy. My idea muse is gone.
bio-damper chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
great ending to the story, loved it, good job :)

-orlie
Trueblade Hinata chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
Great chapter!

I was epic!

I'm glad that Marth defeated Exen and got his body back!

It was really well written!

If you need an idea for the sequel I got one if you want to use about an old enemy of Marth cast a curse and transform him into somekind of creture on the poor prince and Samus,Ike and Roy have to find a way to break the curse and change him back to normal

Anyway,this is great so far!

Keep up the great work!
Dannyboy the Dane chapter 16 . 5/29/2008
It is obvious that you have gotten better and better at writing since you began writing this story. Your way of expressing yourself has become more advanced, more sophisticated. You have talent, no doubt about it.

And now for the rough part of the review. :-P I missed an epilogue. A dramatic ending can be a good way to end a story, but it also requires you to tie up all loose ends before the dramatic end sequence, and this is very hard to do, aspecially since the climax almost always holds a plot twist or a revelation or explanation that binds everything together. To be honest, I feel that you had too many loose ends: Was Exen in Marth's body, and if so, how did Marth suddenly appear in a new body? How did the other Smashers, particularly Roy and Ike, Marth's near frienda, react to everything that happened in the final battle? What about the future of everyone? Will they return to the next tournament? Maybe give us a taste of what is to come in the sequel.

Don't take this badly. As I said, you are very talented. Getting all parts of the plot to work and come together without leaving loose ends is a hard thing to do, but it is what makes a good story great. And I believe you can do that.

Keep up the good work and keep working to improve! :-)

Oh, and don't worry if I don't review every chapter. I have a busy schedule, and I only review when I feel there's something important to say. If not, take it as a sign that you are doing well. I am and will be following your stories with great interest, particularly the sequel. :-)