Reviews for In The Beginning
queenfrizz30 chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Beautiful chapter, I just loved it. Just the right mix of touching emotional tenderness and amusing family antics. I can't wait to see what happens on the wedding night.
queenfrizz30 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
nice present indeed.
queenfrizz30 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
sweet chapter, I love the slowly building tension, and the thought of Jasper and Emmett ribbing Edward. I can't wait to see what happens next.
queenfrizz30 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
very sweet chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next, or more about Edwards ring.
TheLadyKT chapter 22 . 10/28/2009
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for taking the time 2 write
Twylah chapter 20 . 7/2/2009
"Edward kissed the top of my head and then had the nerve to say, “ Well, we are newlyweds after all.” I rolled my eyes - some things never change - like the fact that when Edward and Jacob are together they both act like they are twelve."

Edward's response sounds perfectly reasonable to me - especially give the number of times he has had to endure mental taunting from Jacob. It frustrates me to no end that Bella is so much more protective of Jake the Jerk than of her love. She holds him to higher standards and never comprehends how deeply she has hurt him or appreciates that he still remained completely loyal to her while she was busy betraying him and defending her manipulative best friend.

All that being said, you have done a really good job of capturing cannon Bella :-) and I find myself being upset with her much as I was in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
readingmama chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Interesting I like the idea of sultry Bella.
readingmama chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
I think I would be upset about the Alaska honeymoon, too close to a certain blonde vampire.
LadyB chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
This is a really good story - the plot seems solid and well thought out. However, it, at times, is very difficult to follow due to your conversations not being separated by the speaker.
Stratan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice
Ivory76 chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
Wow...I daresay that your version of Breaking Dawn was in some ways better than SM's version! The ending in particular, just seemed to have a lot more closure and tying up of loose ends...I loved the last chapter and the look that you gave 100 years into the future, and the flashbacks that Bella had...job very well done!
Dollybigmomma chapter 22 . 8/16/2008
I loved this story!
BonitaChic chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I rarely submit reviews, so kudos! This was a great fanfiction version of Breaking Dawn. I liked that you included the wearwolves and the volturi (because you KNOW they will be in the real Breaking Dawn). Well written too- the plot developes smoothly and steadily. I really enjoyed the way you wrote Bella's power. There are a lot of "Bella's power stories" out there that basically let her have any power she wants (which I think is a cop out, and she really can't be THE most powerful vampire in history), but the way you wrote and explained her power was great. Protecting her family-yes! Spot on. I was not bothered by it at all. Also, one more compliment on unfolding the romance and passion still in the T rating- classy and sexy. Thank you!
Eshizz chapter 22 . 6/27/2008
first, i want to say you are an amazing writer, i hope you are thinking of that as a career.

second, this has to be my favorite version of breaking dawn fanfiction i have ever read, and im not just saying that.

third, keep writing.

much love, Eshizz
Cullenwannabe chapter 22 . 6/4/2008
Okay, I'm crying. It seems like you tapped into SM's brain or something. It just feels like what Breaking Dawn will be like, especially the epilogue. Great job. Just great. :)
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »