Reviews for In The Beginning
45150261 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008

The characters are very well portrayed in this story.

I like their relationship - it sounds like the real books!

And I also like that Charlie and Renee took it like you said.

No beat red faces, guns or any nonsense like that - again, it sounds like I think it will be in the book.

So, I congratulate you on you success!
Sophie Girl chapter 22 . 4/24/2008
Yay! What a sweet ending!
amgglekim chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
I am so very happy that I have read this! Its amazing the emotion that you so easily portray in the way that you write. I can feel the emotions dripping from the pages as I read... its almost as if Jasper were right beside me forcing me to feel along with the characters.

A wonderful story, one of my favorite "Personal Breaking Dawn's"
lassadae chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hi! I just wanted to give you your 100th review. I really like your story so far.
GinnyW 31 chapter 22 . 4/15/2008
I just read this entire story in one go, and I have to say that it was very delightful. You told the story much the way that I imagine that it will be and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Thank you. :)
DebussyToThis chapter 22 . 3/27/2008
I really, truly loved this story. It made me laugh and cry which is all you can ask for really!
DebussyToThis chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Your description of Vampire-Bella is fantastic; totally how I always hoped she would be.

And I'm glad you didn't play down her thirst like some do, I think it's important.
DebussyToThis chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
That was good; just the right amount of sexiness, cuteness and romance!
DebussyToThis chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Hello, me again!

I know it's a bit late for constructive criticism now seeing as this fic is finished, but I find it much easier to understand speech between characters if it is set in its own paragraph. It's easier to follow the conversation when it is separated rather than grouped together.

On a less boring note, I LOVE this so far. This chapter was really good. The exchanges between Bella and Edward are completely in character and so well written!
cchelleex3 chapter 22 . 3/12/2008
i absolutely love it.
katiebee93 chapter 22 . 3/5/2008
WOW! That was an amazing end! you did a very good job. this entire story was well written, clear, and followed the plot line of the other books. you concluded everything very well and i apreciate that so much. (i hate when a story ends badly) the way you worded this chapter was amazing and i think you did a wonderful job! i am looking forward to your next story!
Furubafun chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
This was really good! I enjoyed how you added an epilog to conclude it too!
rosetylerrox chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
*dies* *comes back*

Wow...that was...AMAZING. Bella's power was...haha, yeah, we really should have known.

I LOVE what you've done with this...this is exactly how I hope Breaking Dawn pans out. Which is an achievement in itself!

Seriously though, you've got the Bella/Edward dynamic down to perfection, I love how deeply they love and want each other here, and how you make sure it doesn't turn superficial.

I love your bit about high school boys, you're completely right :P

You also move Jacob through this story wonderfully: you included him and moved on without disregarding him at all. It was really natural and great :)

Okay, I should really stop singing your praises now...but it was just so AWESOME!
MarenT chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
Your story is really amazing. It is not like all the other "Breaking Dawn" stories I've read so far (and I have read many!). I especially like the epilogue because it truly conveys that time could never change the love Edward and Bella feel for each other. You made my day.
x-lexi-x chapter 22 . 2/29/2008
I love the ending!:]

best fan fiction I've read in a long time
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »