Reviews for Three Months
Isomelle7 chapter 42 . 1/1
Just spent my NYE reading this fic, which is an old favourite! Excellent work the perfect amount of romance, drama, that nostalgic first love and heartbreak.
Reply series chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Something about this story seems reminiscent of those 80s'/90s' teen/preteen aimed paper backs, like The Saddle Club and The Fabulous Five. ᴥ
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
HAHAHA INO AND GAARA, NOW THIS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE
AoiTorijin chapter 1 . 6/17/2019
This is one of my favorite fanfictions and I come back to read it once every six months or so. You really do a great job proving that any couple can work as long as they put effort into it. For an ensemble fic, everyone gets an equal amount of attention, everyone seems reasonable and in-character, and everyone has some crowning moments of awesome.
FromTheUnknown chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Naruto is blew Hinata off? It's easy to forget small shit when fighting an enemy with the eyes of God and a partial kyuubi transformation xD
XoMidnightXo chapter 19 . 1/5/2019
I haven't finished reading but this chapter is the best hands down
Guest chapter 50 . 9/24/2018
For a “crack” ship fic, this was really good. Some of the pairings are ones I’ve actually thought about or actively ship. Major kudos. This was a great read.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2018
Honestly at first I was annoyed and pissed off. That might be because I’m a dude and I feel as if some of the “un-date-ables” were unjustified. I eventually was able to see past that as the un-date-ables are flawed and the story was fine until the dates were chosen randomly. Not to mention the revenge plots. It felt rather petty and my final decision was that neither party, the women nor “un-date-ables” were exactly right, except for the breakups. It is still early into the story and I do hope that at least one relationship is salvaged, which probably should have been the case prior to the events in the story with simple communication. At the very least, Tenten could’ve spoke to Neji or someone could smack some sense into the brick that’s Naruto’s head. Either way, it’s an interesting read, but in my own opinion, I feel as if some things were unrealistic, and unfair with how much it leans towards the girls all finding happiness through chance. Still it’s a great story, no hate. I will have to work on being more open minded. I’m not quite nonjudgmental as I though I was.
ThassaGoodOne chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
heyyyyyyyyy this is a pretty shit story
Shalk Zailackar chapter 50 . 3/18/2018
Excellent story! Thanks again. I kind of miss that there was not more about what happens with Ino and Garra. Regardless, thanks for the awesome story!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 31 . 3/17/2018
Awesome story. I really like all the different plotlines that unfold and undulate as I read each new chapter.

I also am enjoying all the interesting background communication with the language of flowers.
reebajee chapter 25 . 1/25/2018
I'm lov'n Hanabi the BAWSS! Sweet, sweet revenge in the form of torture by teen magazine. I love it!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/2/2018
I freakin' love Gaara and Ino's little flower messages!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2018