Reviews for Three Months
Shalk Zailackar chapter 50 . 3/18/2018
Excellent story! Thanks again. I kind of miss that there was not more about what happens with Ino and Garra. Regardless, thanks for the awesome story!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 31 . 3/17/2018
Awesome story. I really like all the different plotlines that unfold and undulate as I read each new chapter.

I also am enjoying all the interesting background communication with the language of flowers.
reebajee chapter 25 . 1/25/2018
I'm lov'n Hanabi the BAWSS! Sweet, sweet revenge in the form of torture by teen magazine. I love it!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/2/2018
I freakin' love Gaara and Ino's little flower messages!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2018
SO CUTE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2018
That was beautiful XD
DariaTrumper chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
I've read only 12/50 chapters so far but I already know this fic is going to be one of my all-time favourites
Mystica Lagoon chapter 50 . 10/10/2017
This story is perfect! It's so well written and the plot is so good! It's the first time I've seen this kind of a concept. Really refreshing, comparing to all the ships in the fandom. I really like how you wrote Gaara. But not only him! Every character was unique and it's obvious you put much thought into all this! I'm sad it's over now...
prideofmalfoy chapter 46 . 8/29/2017
You got me addicted with this Chapter, really. Gaara's proposal like every girls' dreams, it was very romantic and heart-wrenching. I also love how Tsunade eventually gave them her blessings and stopped Inoichi from going on a rampage :D

Beautiful piece of work!

Xoxo,
The Malfoy Heiress.
becka.reyes chapter 8 . 8/13/2017
13cffffcfffrrfrrttrrrrr4rrrrrrttrrrrrrrrrrrrttrrrrrrtrrvggggrr
Trisha chapter 50 . 7/29/2017
Aww the epilogue was so sweet and wrapped up the whole fic nicely! I read this fic a a while back but I forgot the name of it. Then I came upon it again, and was happy to find that it was the one I read before. I loved all of the pairings you wrote about. I've never seen some of these pairings before (i.e. Yugao X Shikamaru, Sasuke X Hanabi, etc.), but you made them work! I did feel really bad for Sasuke throughout the story, but I'm glad to see he finally found a girl for him XD. Kentaro is so adorable too, btw. Ino and Gaara's flower language was so special and cute, and I couldn't stop cheering for Chouji and Hinata. All in all, I had a great time time reading this!
Phil chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Very full of themselves those girls, aren't they? The only reason they added Naruto to that list was because he dared having priorities (training) they don't agree with and not being interested in Hinata.
LadyHiyorin chapter 50 . 6/16/2017
This is the best fic i ever read! Its so hard to find many pairings in one fic..i love it! My favorite is GaaIno,KankuroTenten, and ShinoTema..thanks for wrote this fic..u are really the best author..;)
cherelle baker chapter 50 . 4/18/2017
I think gaara and ino are an odd couple but i loved them they mu fav. Cool story
Verwijderd chapter 50 . 3/23/2017
Definitely one of my favourites, haha! I absolutely laughed myself silly. :-)
2,875 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »