Reviews for Three Months
JemDragons chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I really want to send you a picture of hot Lee but I don't think will let me.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
It's not fair! How dare you make me want to ship these pairings, when I'm such a hardcore canon shipper? The injustice.
Crimson Anonym chapter 50 . 1/29/2017
I'm glad the sheer amount of chapters/words didn't prevent me from reading this fic. It was daunting at first but I cannot stop reading once I started. I had to sleep (at 6am!) after several chapters but I continued reading again after I woke up. Lol.

The initial concept was so good and it was refreshing to read about unusual pairings. It really was an excellent read from start to finish! Save for a few grammatical errors, it was very well written.

I liked all the main couples. You really did a good job giving each love story their own story and every couple shined. Tho I have to say I was invested the most with the Gaara and Ino pairing. I know this is late but thank you so much for sharing your story. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Can you write like a different version of this. You know like the same thing but different pairings like one version is sakura x gaara, ino x ? And what not and so on and the guys can be the same or you can go you know kirigakure and other village guys to pair up with the girls
Guest chapter 50 . 8/24/2016
Omg this story was completely AMAZING I LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH thank you so much for writing this I love crack ships and the ending was super satisfying :)))))) thank you!
scipio96 chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Oh god, Naruto getting dating advice from Sasuke...
scipio96 chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
Hahaha bringing Sai in was a brilliant move
palmtreehead chapter 50 . 3/29/2016
I thought it was a bit rough for the girls to label Naruto but overall this was an interesting story. I especially enjoyed Sasuke's gradual changes. Thanks for sharing
Iana Sabelle chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
Over the moon with this story! Very original and you easily managed to make all the couples lovable enough to make one want, or rather hope that it was all cannon the way you made it.
Great read! Kudos
Iana Sabelle chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
I must say, this chapter gave me a newfound respect and adoration for Hanabi n
Iana Sabelle chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
Bingo book for kunoichis! LMAO! That was really good!
Iana Sabelle chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
So glad I came across this and reading it at 2:45AM... I think I'll wake up the whole household cackling like an idiot! This is RICH!
ChoRaeHee chapter 50 . 1/24/2016
Wow your story get me addicted. I read it and can't stop myself after that. Want gaara and Ino moment more thou
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 50 . 11/9/2015
I love you story. Your writing the way you keep the characters original personalities ...thanks for this nice adventure you had me read. I yelled .and got so exited at some that my fam gave me THE look.. Lol
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 20 . 11/6/2015