Reviews for Venting
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Ahhh, so cute
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
LOVED it! That is something I could've actually seen happening on the show.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
So sweet! I love the fluff between them and how you showed how her feelings for him had progress.

"I felt warm arms wrap around my waist and Derek's chin resting on my shoulder." I 'awwed' at that because she was freaking out and then there he was.
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Absolutely Fantastic...Great Job.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
The Heating Vent Strikes Again! I love that darn thing! Isn't it awesome they can here practically everything that goes on in each others' rooms. Not to mention the walls are so thin that even if they raise their voices above normal they can HEAR each other and the best part...it's all canon! I think Jeff totally shipped Dasey, even though Daphne did play a spoilt-sport occassionally!

And this story was lovely, with so many show references...like the Klutzilla thing and how jealous Derek is of her "guys" ("Like my dating your best friend is so threatening to you"- Male Code Blue...wow Casey, what did that mean?)and Edwin was somehow way cool! I could imagine him acting that way. Oh, and another happy end!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I love it!
ArtemisDestiny chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I love the way you build pictures in my mind, I could see everything so clearly! thanks
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I love this! It's so in-character, and I can just picture Derek listening to Casey through the heating vent. I mean, it's something he would do even if he didn't like her. Just for a different reason. Of course, either way, one thing is clear: Derek Venturi has Casey on the brain. *smirk*

Casey going to Edwin was great, especially when he asked her what she was doing in his room. You know, I can't remember ever seeing Edwin's room. Maybe I'm forgetting a few scenes, but I don't think they've ever shown it. Now I want to see Edwin's room. lol. I wonder what it would look like...

I love the last part, but especially their little banter about who put the moves on who first. It's always a competition. :)

And Derek's line of "Well I'll just have to kill him in the morning" totally made me flashback to "The Princess Bride". XD I'm betting that wasn't a reference, but I thought it might make you laugh.

(This story is SO going in my favorites!)
SNN chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Okay, so this was fantastic. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. No lie. I love, love, love, LOVED this. It was Practically Perfect in Every Way, like Mary Poppins. ;P

AMAZING job! ]
Allybooklover6677 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is really cute! I like how Casey found the nerve to make the first move (even if she did almost lose it)! So cute!

~ Ally
actress-4-lyf chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love this story
Nube chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
VERY cute I loved it) and what I loved the most is that i can really imagine casey sayin and doing all the stuff in your story good job
xXAmberLeeXx chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ok this may sound queer, but i actually awwed...out loud when i read this...it was so cute! :]
alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Great job! The title is a pretty good pun :)
Spindle Faerie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008