Reviews for The Good Drugs
Alikai chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is... So good. It never went into OOC territory, which is hard to do when you're doing Casey angst. I REALLY enjoyed this. The prose was fantastic and it was just... Good job.
plan1955 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
What a gem this is! I really love the way you write Casey.

I enjoy your stories so much. Please don't stop writing.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Lovely!
Airam4u chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Stumbled upon this story again. Still as good the second time around.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was really good actually. Great job! (:

Angelica
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Just got to say that I love how you write this show. Some moments are deep and thoughful, others just make me laugh. Great mix of plot, humor, and feelings. My favorite lines are "the deafening noise of the memory" (a great description of trauma) and "She was far too cheery to be uncaffeinated" (some people are really like that). I also like the idea that Chuck would just talk to the bugs, knowing his audience would respond.
sphinx81 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Lovely, lyrical and just all around great For some reason, this reminds me of a Firefly fic (maybe I'm projecting because of Casey); one parts humor and one parts well-placed angst, which is totally the tone of the show. Anyway, great job.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww, that was so good! . Great job!
vandevere chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh, my goodness...

It's a good thing Ellie's there.

Poor Casey was the one who needed TLC this time around, and it's interesting that he's not quite as tough as he would like to be either.

Seemed like he was experiencing a little PTSD.

Good thing Ellie was there...

Vandevere
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
a very well thought out and nice story... I love Casey's character in this... and while I kind of hoped you would elaborate on the situation they were in, it was also nice when it is vague (it lets us, the readers think a bit :P)

Thank you for writing this.