Reviews for Crack Whims
infinite eternity chapter 14 . 7/7
AHHHHHHHHH lovely ending and I couldn't stop laughing omk amaaaaaaaaazing!
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 7/7
OMFK love it
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 7/7
Couldn't stop snickering the whole chapter. I'm sure the guy who was on the phone nearby was annoyed at me...
FindingWarmth chapter 20 . 6/19
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!
InkDragons chapter 21 . 6/9
Instead of doing a ton of reviews, I thought I’d just pick my favorites and compile a list.
10. This. Just this. When I saw Zetsu’s name, my right eyebrow met my hairline because you never know what you're getting with the two toned bugger. Reading it, I laughed unspeakably hard throughout the entire thing. I could picture it perfectly, and for some reason it has now become mentally canon that Kakashi likes high quality shampoos.
9. Sai is always fun in his own awkward way, and Kisame is perhaps my favorite character with an absurdly large sword and I love love love characters with huge swords. Gah. that sounded less wrong in my head. Anyway, the fic was great. I somehow doubt anyone has ever called Kisame that before, and I loved Sai’s reasoning for it. Also the confused look on Ibiki’s face in my mind just made my day.
13. For some reason I can completely see this happening.
15. Ha! I too go insane on medication! Though I don’t think I’ve ever proposed to anyone in quite that manner. And Hidan gives such good advice… at least until the suicide bit, anyway… Oh well, it was partially valid.
17. I loved this. Thanks to this and another story I’ve recently read, I now ship this couple. Gah. I never thought that would happen. I’ve been corrupted, I swear.
21. Yes! Every time I think of that crush I always wonder if anyone is ever going to step in and actually try to help. The fact that Sasuke was the one to break down and do it just made my day.
Deb.23 chapter 23 . 5/21
I suppose this is the last chapter? This was the best among them all. The second being the Itachi's cock one. I laughed like mad though there was that one odd chapter. The one where Itachi is delusional. I was crying when i read that. Honestly I absolutely disapprove of it being a chapter of a fanfic thats supposed to be funny. It kind of was. For sometime. Though i cant force you to but could you consider making it a one-shot or something?
Deb.23 chapter 14 . 5/21
I'm not sure you realize how heartbreaking this chapter seemed to me. Itachi is an amazing person,to me. The fact that even after all this, he said something like Sasuke needing shuriken practice. I kept laughing till I started crying. Itachi to actually become insane?and delusional? I'm gonna forget this chapter or I'llwant to cry a little more.
Deb.23 chapter 2 . 5/13
Benetict? Whats that? You should consider giving an FYI for people who dont know what that is.. but itsa really weird name. I thought that Sasori almost liked the puppy..
Deb.23 chapter 1 . 5/13
Tch. What! Butt plug! A butt plug. Oh god. I can die of laughter now. A butt plug! Neji.. oh god.. hahaha
They weren't even on the good side and didn't have as much book/screentime, but oh my gosh I miss the Akatsuki so much... thanks for this chapter ;)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 23 . 5/5
This was beautiful. This chapter and the whole short story collection. You were really creative with the prompts and the delivery was always super smooth. I loved reading them all :)
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 17 . 5/5
... wow. This one was amazing to read. I love it!
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 10 . 5/5
*dies laughing* X'DD This short story collection of yours is like a box full of sparkly, edible gems XDD And this chapter is my favourite so far XD
Oh gawd, thanks for posting these stories, have a nice day like mine xD
FindingWarmth chapter 17 . 4/28
XD Genius.
OriksGaming chapter 21 . 4/13
Eh, I'm not a big fan of things like this. It's just kinda sad, because it mostly reminds me that Naruto grew up without any parents or friends. So of course he doesn't know anything about dating and sex.
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »