Reviews for Crack Whims
amr56 chapter 23 . 8/4
Every chapter is so great. They're all funny, like when Ino and Hidan meet in a graveyard, or touching, when Itachi and Temari meet at the doctors' office, or both. I love the one with Hinata and Sasuke bond while clipping coupons. It made me want to look up Sasuke/Hinata stories, but I bet they won't be as brilliant as that.

But the latest chapter is so, so funny. I can't even tell you my favorite part; it is all so hilarious. Maybe Itachi pitching, or Itachi batting, or when they're all whining like a team. Throughout the whole chapter, I was laughing so hard that I cried, and also had a tiny asthma attach. Good stuff.

Thanks for sharing!
So are they marrying or not?
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 7 . 7/24
Trust Hidan to be the flustered type.

B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 18 . 7/24
Konan's great, yeah. Also, I would've been just as pissed as Konan tbh.

'Your Majesty' is how I'd want to be addressed.

B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 20 . 7/24
Ah, dick humour. Classic.

Pixychik84 chapter 23 . 7/8
I dies laughing! Please please PLEASE say you can do an Akatsuki babysitting service addition, you can add in Kahona or any one else you want but I really want to see you do one where they have to babysit for infants and kindergarteners PLEASE
wingedmercury chapter 23 . 7/5
I chortled quite loudly at this one. Thank you for the update! I always enjoy them. Hope you are doing well, and that we enjoy another update soon:)
Marceli chapter 23 . 7/3
omg! I was thinking about your stories these days then I came here and you've updated one of your fanfics? 3 I didn't even read yet, hahaha It just that when you update I get really happy. Theres this sense of nostalgia you know?

So thank you! 3 I appreciate a lot your works!
leiaah chapter 23 . 6/27
i love you
bhishmapitamah chapter 23 . 6/26
just a sweet memory, awoke to bury
Little Kunai chapter 23 . 6/25
I laughed so hard I cried! X'D
paracuties chapter 20 . 6/24
I AM DYING. OH MY GOD I AM DYING.

When I read the prompt I wondered how you'd go about it. And then...

Well.

My throat legit hurts now from laughing. Guess I laughed too hard.

I love your story xDD
paracuties chapter 18 . 6/24
I love Hidan and Deidara xD I was grinning the whole way through this chapter!
paracuties chapter 17 . 6/24
...oh God. Oh jeez. ItaTema doesn't suit me, but it's pretty hilarious here. And wow, the GaaSasu... Keep writing. xD
paracuties chapter 15 . 6/24
GOD where the fuck do people come up with this because this is absolutely HILARIOUS. X'''D

I love this chapter.