Reviews for Restless Spaces
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Leia definitely had a lot of conflicting emotions to deal with in this chapter. Good writing.
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very lovely. :)
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
A great story! I really like how Han and Leia are opening up to each other about their past. It's nice to read about it :)
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I liked this alot! Alot of fics with Leia struggling with her heritage are sappy and sweet. I really just love the way you interwove the broken mug and the holo of Han into everything. That was really well done.
BadHunter chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Beautiful story! I love how you capture their characters so well and the emotion is fantastic. I hope to read more! Han is my favorite character
yourfairytales chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
You write beautifully! Very nice story.
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I fell in love with the holo of younger Han, too!

Loved this aspect of the story and how they talk about their past affecting them (Leia, especially)!
liz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That is a really lovely story.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aww. this was very nice. I read this off of MandyQ's favorites list (I always tell authors when I read something off of another's favorite list).

I liked how you explored Leia's relationship with Bail and how it was shaken. Leia/Han's relationship.
LASOS chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is very poignant. You're an excellent writer.
suezahn chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A very nice piece! Well-written, not overly dramatic but rather nicely handled with realistic pacing and pauses. Also, I found your characterizations spot-on. Well done. My only grumble is that you mentioned Bakura, since I personally can't stand the "pro" post-ROTJ fiction, but that aside, I totally enjoyed this.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This was SO good. There are dozens of little gems in here. This piece was remarkably well writtern and the tone was both appropriate and consistent. I love these characters and this was a great series of interactions between them and a very believable stage in their relationship. Great job!

-MQ
hansolofan chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
pretty good. i think you captured leia's thought processes quite well and the development of their relationship was fleshed out, which was enjoyable to read.

hope you write more! and you could always continue with this one too :)