Reviews for Restless Spaces
I have been voraciously reading all of your stories! I loved this!
alpha wolfstar chapter 1 . 1/11
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I love all the little, seemingly unrelated bits that make a very heartwarming whole.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Leia definitely had a lot of conflicting emotions to deal with in this chapter. Good writing.
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Very lovely. :)
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
A great story! I really like how Han and Leia are opening up to each other about their past. It's nice to read about it :)
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I liked this alot! Alot of fics with Leia struggling with her heritage are sappy and sweet. I really just love the way you interwove the broken mug and the holo of Han into everything. That was really well done.
BadHunter chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Beautiful story! I love how you capture their characters so well and the emotion is fantastic. I hope to read more! Han is my favorite character
yourfairytales chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
You write beautifully! Very nice story.
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I fell in love with the holo of younger Han, too!

Loved this aspect of the story and how they talk about their past affecting them (Leia, especially)!
liz chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That is a really lovely story.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aww. this was very nice. I read this off of MandyQ's favorites list (I always tell authors when I read something off of another's favorite list).

I liked how you explored Leia's relationship with Bail and how it was shaken. Leia/Han's relationship.
LASOS chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is very poignant. You're an excellent writer.
suezahn chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A very nice piece! Well-written, not overly dramatic but rather nicely handled with realistic pacing and pauses. Also, I found your characterizations spot-on. Well done. My only grumble is that you mentioned Bakura, since I personally can't stand the "pro" post-ROTJ fiction, but that aside, I totally enjoyed this.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This was SO good. There are dozens of little gems in here. This piece was remarkably well writtern and the tone was both appropriate and consistent. I love these characters and this was a great series of interactions between them and a very believable stage in their relationship. Great job!