Reviews for A Short Tale of DressUp
increak96 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Haha, awwwww that was so cute!
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
ROFLMAO!
WuRei chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Awesome one! I do love the way the kids are doing!
Cravat of Doom chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Heehee that was funny! I can even picture Miles in the dress, too.
Flame Soldier chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This was like the best thing ever. XD I laughed so hard...

I loved Manfred's reaction.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
OMG LOL!

I can so totally see that happening, though.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
hahahaha edgeworth in a dress. rolls on floor laughing. poor manfred though. and poor edgeworth, the humilitation. which dress did he wear?
Green-Clown chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh. My. Gawd.

I love you. I love this story.

I adore how you wrote for Franziska. She is an evil, evil girl and we all know it. (-Loves on her anyway-) And of course, Edgeworth... Poor guy. There's not much that you can say for him.

The ending... Is worth it's weight in gold. I can see the scene in my mind now, and I think I'll be cracking up over it for the next few days.

I /really/ hope to see more from you soon. This is just... Wow. xD
Rahh Gumba Foo chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
HAHAHA. Aww. That was a cute little story. No wonder Edgey wears so many frills NOW... he's been wearing frilly dresses since he was little! I'm excited to read more from you!
demonz8000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh gosh. XD That made me laugh so hard that everyone stared at me like I've grown two heads (I wouldn't mind that though D). The mental image of Edgeworth in a dress is just completely hilarious! Man. This would really want me to draw this (if I ever do, I'll credit you for the idea). The ending was just priceless! Oh boy! This is going straight into my favorites!

Miles: I hate you all. *emo emo*

It's alright Miles. *snicker* Great job on this story! You've just given me an idea what to draw (was in drawer's block) and made my night just great! Thanks for the great story and happy (kinda late) New Years!

Miles: I hate you all! *emo emo*