Reviews for House Plants 101
Skreech chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Lol, this was brilliant! Amusing all the way and I loved the last line. You rock!
wanderingmusician chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I'm pretty much in love with all of your FF7 stories. :) I especially love the last line in this, and they why you've characterized Kadaj.I know, I know, he's not a really important character in this one, but I love the way you set up their family.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
xD I LOVE the way you portray Vin and Seph. This was SO classic. And I loved their family life :)
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love Kadaj hissing at them.

It just perfects this amazing story.
boxi chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I loved it! All the characters were adorable, I loved how you portray them all. Wonderful job!
DamonWesker chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was DE-lightful. I loved that story. I don't know why, but I love Seph with his brothers. Y'know, just hangin out and being a somewhat normal family.

I especially love Kadaj. If I could be one of the three, it would be Kadaj. He so reminds me of when I was a teenager. Not the cruelness that Jenova instilled in him, but just the rebellious teenager side of him, of course. I had that I-don't-care-what-you-think-of-me bad attitude, and I was always getting into trouble. (I was ADHD) It makes me wish I'd had a big brother to turn to, and to keep me out of trouble. I guess that's why I feel for him, Kadaj that is. I also feel for Seph having to put up with Kadaj...lol.

Anyway, I'm just rambling on. By the way, this isn't the only story of yours that I like. I happen to like quite alot of them, especially 'Not Just One of The Guys', I love that story. That's the one I voted for in the poll. I would love to see that story continued, very, very, very much. I should have written a review for it, but I forgot. Maybe I'll go back and do that if I remember later.

Yeah, that and a sequel to 'House Plants 101'. Oh, and more Tseng and Reno, I can never get enough of those two.
Beatrisu chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh, Kadaj! And everyone! I love Yazzy, especially. And everyone else. So incredibly awesome! I LOVE YOUR BRAIN! CAN I MARRY IT?
Stardarkangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hilarious. I can so see this happening in some parody parallel universe XD
ChaseYoungluvr chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
XD How cute. What a wonderful little one shot. X3
tokidokilove chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Lovely, I really enjoyed reading this! I loved how you write the Sephiroth household, and especially how you write Seph and Vincent. And of course I adore SephxVincent!.. and really like your Yazoo too! XP

Any chance for a sequel? Or other stories about the household? _
ButtermilkWaffles chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
OMIGAWD
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Hahaha Little Kadaj being moody XP and Yazzy cooking, how I always pictured lol. I wish there was a sequel XDD I thank you for having another SephVin fanfic I could read XP Been on a five day reading frenzy late into the morning hours lol.
Anonymous Saru chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aww, this was very cute~ :3

Yay for smartass Vinny :DD

Nice use of the trio too XDD
darksaphire chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
bwuahahahahahah! kadaj is hilarious! this is an awesome oneshot. I totally did not expect that last line from kadaj but man was it awesome! make more please! i never see enough of this pairing! and there's like 20 thousand stories!
ShuxikuDarkness chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Hahaha, excellent! xD

I love it, and young Kadaj just loves that character you made him to!

Please more! I love this, loves sephy and Vinny together!

And it was funny too, loves the combination.

Keep it up, see ya!