Reviews for Ode to Siblings
Delcie Bendell chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This has to be the CUTEST thing ever. Seriously, I am reading this in the college library and can't stop smiling like an idiot. lol.

Great job.
JigokuYume chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I recently finished the series and needless to say, this little oneshot had me chuckling. I think it was a pleasant thing that at the end, the two bickering would be Janet and Dave. :3

Nicely done and the overall mood was quiet yet a bit nostalgic, even sad even. But then there's the fluff too.

-Michi
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
okay, that was adorably awesome!
angel-love chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I have read all of your Corny/Luis stories and all I have to say is...oh my freaking god you are so awesome! I love it, especially the way you got Corny's sarcastic/defensive side. What I really liked was how you made them both very possive. Anything else I could say has probably already been said in much prettier words. Two thumbs up. And just for kicks and giggles two big toes.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Lol! Yay Seme!Luis! :D Oh it's good to hear the younger siblings again
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I Love this! The ending was great!
Liv chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
LOL PRICELESS! :D especially the last convo between Dave adn Janet xD
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
It took me a second to realize who was talking at the end. But then I was like Ha ha great stuff!
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
haha i loved it! it was so good. i loved the ending once i figured out who was talking :] i think you should continue. you're a great writer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
hahahahhahah i absolutely loved this the mix of janet and dave in there was so funny you must write more
danseartsgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ahaa I LOVED the conversation at the end! it made me LOL ;D great job on this! 8D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
awe that's really sweet, I liked the end bit, that was cool. good job
Yasu Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
the little "guardian angel" stuff at the end. Dave and Janet, ouais? Love it.
toeskater91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was a cute story on its own but adding the janet and dave conversation just gave it so much more character

wonderous _
some one chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
That is funny! XD I can see that happening too. I love it.