Reviews for Rock Stars
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I like this. A lot of your 'future history' makes sense, the relationship makes sense and the optimistic end sentence really works on a lot of levels, starting with the happy upbeat "doing the right thing / makes you a SUPERstar" flavor of the series and the more profound "fight that mattered".

Really well done.
The Lovely Miss Oye chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
The reason I keep reading fanfiction is because of amazing works like this. I believed every word Stormer said and you used you're words so economically, telling so much with so few. Marvelous work.
Atlastme chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG. AMAZING! This ought to be cannonized! It's freaking fantastic. You sucked me in with every word! I LOVED IT.

Although... I don't think that Stormer and Kimber were lesbians in the series, even though everyone believes that. Maybe they could have gone bi, but I think they were both looking for traditional love for most of the series.

Anyway, this was so terrific, I can't even put it into words. Great, amazing job.
Craig Phillips chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Great story. Love how Stormer was down to earth, but still has piss and vinegar in her veins. I do like the idea of Kimber and Stormer's relationship, very cute.
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I liked this story. Well thought-out and written. Just a quick pointer that doesn't matter too much- Alice Cooper was accidentally spelled with a "v". I know, the C and V keys are right next to each other. I would have made the same silly mistake. Keep rockin'!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great fic.

You say "with Pizzazz, and Roxy and Sheila. It was like a slumber party that never ended." Should you say Jetta instead of Shelia?
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hmm...interesting. Pretty well written and you seemed to have captured the essence of the characters pretty well.
Lokisdottir chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
What a perfect retrospective to the Jem era. I love where everyone's stories went, and the characterizations were both realistic and entertaining. Pizzazz's rant had me laughing out loud with her usual penchant for cutting right through the crap. The whole tone and atmosphere of the interview were pitch-perfect, a life shaped by the love of music shining out through all the craziness of celebrity.

Nice surprise at the end, too, though maybe not that surprising considering all that subtext in The Bands Break Up. Stormer, particularly, sets off the gaydar in more ways than one like with the total dirth of men in her life. Kimber I don't see as being into girls as much, but I can totally see her with Stormer. Sweet and deftly written overall, I really enjoyed it.
sarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is Sarah and I'm giving you a review this way because I can't do it signed. Very good fanfic by the way. If you can possibly find out why I can't submit you a logged in review let me know. But again excellent story!

sarah