Reviews for And Yet I Wonder...
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Can I borrow the professors magic hoverchair? Hey, if he's really Jean-Luc Picard he can get another one. (Storm rolls her eyes)
klucky signing in sucks chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
this is so great. i just #16. it is so friggen awsom.
SouthernGal chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
DUHHH! o' course Beast is gay everyone knows that and the reason why Beast is blue is (this is just what me and my friends think)beacause he's Kurt's DADDY you hear me
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
LOL. Ok, prof X has no hair cos his powers are so strong they caused it to fall out (probably explained waaaaaaaaaaay back in an early comic) and his chair hovers because it's shiar technology, he used a wheelchair before the whole shiaar thing, which happened really early on in the comics, they mucked it up in the tv show...i know waaaaay too much about this! OK for fifty points, who can tell me why the X-men are called the "X" men?
Pal chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
That was amazing! OH THE HUMOUR OF IT ALL! Keep it up I have to read more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
i liked 12,13,16,17 n 18 best! happy new year n r/r 4eva! luv the spiked rogue jackdaniel crazed fairy! (spiked from buffy the vamp slayer spike (hes sooo hot!)
Lynne chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
HAHHAHAHA! And Henry McCoy is not gay. Nope, not buying it. Because then I couldn't date him. And I am not delusional!

That was really funny and well done!
Yami no Miko chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
LOL! OMG, this is soooo funny! I was laughing my ass off through it all. I wish I could understand the 'untemptable' thing, tho. ::raises eyebrow::
Mycroft chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
heehee... LOL... DING! DING DING DING! *cracks up laughing and holds her stomach as she laughs* lol! This has to be the funniest thing you've ever written! *still laughing hard* Whooo..i need to drink something before i explode..heehee.. DING! That'll be hilarious if it did go DING! heh heh ...i could picture it now... Wolvie: Pay up bub...*DING!* hahaha..*cracks up laughing all over again*
Katie Bridle chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
so... where can I begin? Quite the best collection of random musings I have ever had the good fortune of reading. Am now busily involving myself in the world of eugene the monkey. I laughed so hard I spat iced mocha all over myself and pc. You will be recieving the bill for one new console quite soon... thanks for cheering up otherwise dull surfing session.
Blitz chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
. . . that looks like a ~fez~. These are SOOO funny! My dad was in the next room so I was trying not to life. But I think my kidneys just popped! Don't do this to me! And Eugene NEEDS his own series. Write Marvel a letter with his stats. "Eyes: red. Hair/Fur: brown. Power: high intelligence. The power behind Beast's intelligence. History: Eugene's history is unknown. They just found him in Jubilee's salad one day. Jubilee is still recovering from her horrible case of rabies."
ll chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
hahahha...good wonders...too bad we'll never know...
Lynne chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
That was really funny! Ding... snicker! As for the hoverchair, it was a gift from Lilandra - Shi'ar technology - it was in the comics! :D
scififreak chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
LMAO. this was funny! What was up with #16, and yeah that pic of a beret is way pathetic! lol
Sailor Pumpkinface chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
BAH!I've laughed myself sick and it's all YOUR FAULT!.

I gotta say that I myself have wondered about number four.