Reviews for Same Auld Lang Syne
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Aww, this was adorable! I love Zack's enthusiasm about the holidays!

LOL at the "I don't sing" line! And the mistletoe!

And Leon showing up was adorable, too!

Great work!
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Yeah, listening to those two talking about the new year was like listening to my own thoughts, heh! Though I usually prefer your FF7 fics (but that's only because I'm not very familiarised with the story in KH), I read most of your KH fics as well and liked them. This one too.
CornCob chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
pft. Cloud and Sephiroth: Cynical Bastards till the very end.

God, I love them. They're so funny! You are the only person I can read the two of them interacting with. I don't know why, you just,...DO IT I don;t know. Whenever it is someone else its so..I can't explain it.

Point is, It was funny. It was light hearted, it was lovely.

It gave me the new years feeling that I missed on Jan. 1, so thank you for giving me that second chance :)
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cute.
Birdee chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Swell, it's nice that Cloud and Sephiroth can chill out once in a while and not worry (too much) about being stabbed or shot.
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I always find it funny when an FF7 character says they can't, or don't, sing, because quite a lot of their seiyuus do.

And yay for the stoic wall of Cloud, Seph, and Leon. They need to balance out Zack and Yuffie XD
Kazaam chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
You know, I don't think I knew there was a Christmastown. XD Sounds like fun!

I loved the description of Zack's Christmas decorations! And how he got Seph and Cloud to help put them up. **imagines it would be easy to accidentally get lights or garland tangled up with the wings.** XD

LOL. Seph walking under the mistletoe was great! I'm glad it was only Aerith, because Yuffie would definitely have been a disaster! XD

**snickers at their New Year's resolutions.** XD

That's really amazing, reading everything that they've gone through that year! It sure has been a lot. No wonder they're apprehensive about the new year!

I'm glad that they're all living together now, though! And darn, I was hoping Seph or Cloud would actually sing. XD I guess not even Zack could get them to do that!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Y'know, I kinda fail to see the big deal about New Year's myself. XD; Oh my gosh, but this was so cute! Sephiroth and Cloud recounting their year was totally hilarious. XD And the bit about mistletoe... Aerith's such a cutie. XP

And Zack's enthusiasm is adorable as always. .
Jediempress chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh I can totally picture all of this. Very nice job.