Reviews for Open Arms
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Really so passionate and poignant. Lovely just lovely
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Wow, and I thought the first one was heartbreaking! (

Incredibly well done, very moving.
Annon chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was such a great story. The love, pain, longing after time spent apart...great! I always love reunion stories like this between DG and Cain. The song was awesome as well. Speaking of which, as I was reading this story, the song started playing on the radio station I had on in the background. Talk about a coincidence!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was...so...beautiful and sad...but amazing and thoughtful.

Great job on this. It was...wow it was fantastic. )
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Well, you've effectively reduced me to tears. I hope you're happy. lol Somehow I just knew that was what DG was going to tell him. I have to admit...I really don't like your take on the Queen. This chapter was heart breaking.
RumCake chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Damn right there's gonna be more children! With the way those two go at it when they're together? A couple years after this story ends the whole palace is going to be alight with little bunnies laughing and playing everywhere.
KRHODES12 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i love the whole story the end was sad but i love love it
Caidence Ryan chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I loved this so very very much. Open Arms is my favorite song by Journey and I haven't ever seen it used so well in a fic. Wonderful, wonderful job.
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
/burst into tears/

Literally.
Southernkeltic chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
So sad! My heart is breaking for them. Well written.
Sarge1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
AH! You keep doing this! You write these amazing oneshots and then leave it where it should totally continue! Now they need to have a baby! Cain and DG and baby makes three! Oh man, I can totally picture that mayhem in my head! It'd be great! -giggles- Ok, goodness, I really need to stop consuming so much sugar and go to bed. Excellent job!
Rach4 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
*sniffles* Both joyous and heartbreaking all at the same time. Loved the choice of song - its one of my favorites of theirs.
Caitiri chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Reviews are always a good thing to thrive on. I hope you still cont. with this series you having going. I envy your writing style.
Diesa chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
OMG you so know how to pull the heart strings. This was beautiful and sad at the same time.
GoodisRelative chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Excellent song choice and great job!