Reviews for Trapped in the Ghost Zone
Danny doesn't like toast
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 4 . 6/29
Well I would like Ember as an ally. And perhaps Pandora, and have Maddie freak out that this ghost believes to be her son's spirit mother. No Amorpho. Not Spectra cause I don't need Danny suffering. Technus! And I know I already said this!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 3 . 6/29
Boxy! I want to see Technus scream too that Danny has come and there is no tech whatsoever! And so he runs away, cause Danny can beat him easily even if he's not going ghost, if Technus has no tech. Derp, actually don't trust me. You know what, pretend I ever said anything. Only the Boxy part.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 2 . 6/29
This is so not Maddie... And I'm pretty sure even though she has a nine degree black belt in karate she couldn't balance very well. Oh well! This IS your story. Even if the status shows unfinished.
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 1 . 6/29
Hmm, that actually isn't a bad idea for how to get those two in the Ghost Zone. Now, just how do we get rid of Walker? Put him in a Thermos and ask him politely to drop all charges on Team Phantom and its allies? Or at least on Team Phantom? Or shall we have to go to plan B and make Danny become as powerfull as Dan and you know... Use force?
Your story is great but I wish you would update
If you do ever decide to finish this story, I suggest they see plasmius flying through the ghost zone on some errand of some sort and danny seethes, "vlad..." And vlads all confused like, "maddie?" And then his moms eyes like bug out because she's thinking vlad as in vlad masters while Danny is talking about plasmius (although they actually are one in the same)
Littleladybug2 chapter 7 . 1/28
Why no updates? :(
Phenom210 chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Please update soon, this is a great story!
Wolfeather101 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Hmm... who to meet next? How about Clockwork, or Dani maybe? I love this story, this is my... what? Fourth time reading this? I used to skip authors notes because I thought I couldn't review.
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Please update soon!
DragonBeat chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
more! I like this story!
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Humorous. I really enjoyed this! I think it'd be interesting to see Technus or Youngblood.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
Can't wait for more! :D (And...maybe HE can pop up near the end of this story...whenever that is?[We all know who HE is...'cept for Maddie.] And...can Box Lunch show up? XD)
jhzrhye chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
dude you havent updated 90% of fanfics sences 2008 are u dead if you are tell us