Reviews for High Hopes
January Blu chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
leave them two in a room alone haha!
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
I am so relieved that she had her phone anthat Kevin found her.I totally agree that's how it should 3 of them a family.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Tamara is such a bi-yatch,an for Marcus an Eric to join in,so eagerly is more than just wrong,more than criminal,awful doesn't even come takes away one of the most sacred parts of being a father an daughter,Trust an,yes, they've killed that big time!They won't be getting that back any time soon,if they won't have anyone to blame but if/when Tris finds out his Mom's part in this whole mess,he won't want to have anything t'do with it will serve her say,I'm mad at that bunch is a gross understatement!
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
An to think I used to like that prick!That he could do that,to please the asswipe of a father an I imagine Tamara as well,makes me ill!As in pissed off at it BIG TIME!
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Either its dear old Dad,being a butt or it could be Tamara trying to scare her way,she can tell Kev,to protect my/our son you have to stay away from her or better yet divorce her.I trust neither one of them.'Puter on the fritz so will PM you with my musings on this story,okay?
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
As long as its a foursome is okay,but I'm not wild about it, that dude is from Bischoff or is the ass,He needs to back the hell off!Kevin is exteremely able to care for her,unless dear ol'Dad was playing the incest please,I hope not,he already is in my bad books,translation:I hate it with a purple passion!From way back,in the days of WCW,the arrival of Hall an Nash,the formation of the now,in TNA,it's even worse,as I can see an understand it even better,than before,I despise him with,as I said a purple passion!
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Who's teasing who here?But seriously,I love it when yhey get all caring an loving with each am I saying?I love Nash any way I can get really my thing,the girl on girl action,but long as it's minor then I can handle ,the ladies are bi-sexual,being as they're with Nash an Hall, is just so jealous it's Kevin needs to put that big foot down an tell her to back on off only have Tris in common 's married to/with Maria now.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Who's teasing who here?But seriously,I love it when yhey get all caring an loving with each am I saying?I love Nash any way I can get them.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Russo's dtr. and Bischoff's,oh lordy are we in for trouble!I'd much rather be known as Nash's wife or Hall's ,Russo isn't quite as bad as Bischoff,I don't think,tho' I could be he beat up on Maria,is that why her back is sore? Nash needs to know so he can kick Bischoff's ass,please!
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I'm definitely for anybody that can take out Awesome Kong,now there is most definitely a shebeast,UGH!Even with her size an ability,if to me she had one,just one redeeming value,then I might feel bad,but I don't so what does that tell ya?I was half expecting ol'Christy to diddy-bop out an start something.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Christy Hemme is just a class-less AAA bi-atch,if ya ask -wise,phfft!I don't see it,Gail Kim on her worst day has more talent than that's why she's no where around,lately.
Takersgurl35 chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
I'm glad Kev found her..hope Tamara disapears forever..great story
Takersgurl35 chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
damn damn damn that stupid as Bagwell is in on this with Tamara..Kevin better get his ass home and find his wife..great chapter..please update soon.
Takersgurl35 chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
its driving me crazy wondering whos stalking Maria..Kevin ex..sounds like a real bitch..wouldnt surprise me if she was behind it somehow..great chapter.
Takersgurl35 chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Good chapter..but now Im wondering who was outside...the girls are funny.