Reviews for Forecast
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Please update
annoyingLONER chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
this fic is awesome. hope youll update it. thanks for the fic
Krabkrab chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Ah, this hasn't been updated in three years or so, but if this doesn't make me laugh.
seasofserenity chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
it's excellent! but really you made me laugh so write some more!
jquackers chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Ahh, so many more unanswered questions. I wonder if Shizuru remembers their past. It doesn't seem like it, but meh. Muust get answerrs. AHHH, LOLOL. SHIZURU AND HER CODE; NATSUKI MESSING IT UP. -headdesk-
jquackers chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
AHH. LOL. I LOVE THE OMAKE. SO MUCH. Especially your part about why Arika and Nina's moms disappeared. Priiceless.
jquackers chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
Yay, Midori! LOL at Youko when they walked in on Arika and Mashiro making out.

Aww, Mikoto's so sweet. And LOL at Chie; I wish I could tell a woman's measurements from a mile away. -dies of laughter-
jquackers chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
-facepalm- Too many unanswered questions. She has another what? HAHAH, wow, it's like Shizuru's personality was switched; before, she was all shy, and now, she's daringly flirtatious. God, I wouldn't want to know what else they'd lick off each other.. If you know what I mean.
jquackers chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Oh, how I love Nao. And I bet Natsuki unconsciously saved number 1 for her future significant other.. aka Shizuru. :D I REALLY want Natsuki's room. Her walls and especially the ceiling. Aiii, I can only wish. Love the omake; it doesn't suck.
jquackers chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Soo.. I hope you're ready for a bout of spam-reviews from me. I'm rereading all your stories, and noticed I didn't review every chapter, so now I'm doing that; just telling you now so I won't have to repeat myself in every story.

AHH! CHIE AND AOI!3 HAHAHH, I would feel so awkward in Natsuki's position, but at least she didn't realize what was going on before they left. Otherwise, she would've died from embarrassment.
canon and air chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
aww will this story be dropped? ( 'cause i really hope no..

btw nice story!

p.s i just adore your omakes! their hecka funny! XD

cant wait for the nxt chap..? )
ShizNatPower chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
so funny ! D

next chapter?
Shrodeddrknss13 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
wow. update soon! can't wait to find out what happens next!
TheSongWriter chapter 8 . 4/28/2009
Yes, the story is 'holely' and will always be 'holey' until you let us in on the mystery that is Shizuru Fujino! XD

Lol sorry, I was kidding :P Its an awesome story, with an awesome plot, written by an awesome writer! Stop berating yourself -.-'

Your ideas are original, and hey the omake and jokes are actually funny :D

But Dude I'm serious though, please, I'm dying to know about Shizuru, and OMG OMG OMG OMG What happened at the end? O.O

I'm dying of Cliff hangers here, especially from such an awesome story rofl, Quick! To save me you need to update! X3

Anyways yeah, I meant every word of this review, and I can't wait for the next chappy. Thanks for all the hard work! _ *glomps and huggles*
jquackers chapter 8 . 11/26/2008