Reviews for I'll Stand By You
angry penguin chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Awesome. I wonder if it was PJ' "friends, or maybe House'... Steven is next right? :D
angry penguin chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Nine inch nails in their coffins.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I hope they actually get the Bastard. Hell, I hope House and Shi' brothers kill him.
holmsie chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
aww nice ending!

burst out laughing at the proposal which is House to a T - Cameron's comeback "you're marrying PJ?". loved the cane charm on her bracelet too...

any chance you could write a sequel as would dearly love to hear the siblings reactions to the engagement? please (cyber cookies...!)
spk chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
WOW! I am in awe. Great job dealing with such difficult emotions & situations. Love the proposal. :)
Shao7 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
This was a great story!

I hope you write the story of their wedding!
Ray.A.Callen chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I have to say i love this one because House finds out about Cameron and i loved that one liner in the elevator when Chase asked Cameron why she didnt tell them about her past and she came out with something along the lines of 'you mean tell you about the fact that my uncle raped me repeated as a child? well its not one of those topics that comes up in general conversation' i cant remember exactly since i havent read it in months! but i do think that it get boring when theyre in court and stuff, i was really disappointed. I was hoping that you'd do another story about camerons past and stuff like that because youre a fab writer! We Are Family was so touching and i loved it to bits! I cried like seven times! I havent cried at ANY other fanfic or even book ever! I dont even cry at films!

Please do another family fic of Cameron! I love her and we really dont see enough of her anymore. You inspired me to start writing fanfic and im on my second story now. Theyre no way as good as yours but then i dont think they ever could be, your hard to beat. I normally hate Hameron fics but this one wasnt all smut and i thought it was so moving! Ive just seen how much ive written and ill be surprised if you even read to this point but if you do i hope that you like it. i just love your writing so please carry on and i cant wait for your next fic! Im going to shut up now!

Abbie x
sakuralilystars chapter 8 . 5/23/2009
ok... i just read both of them... the first and this one, i'll have you know that was the most i've cried while reading fanfiction in a while...

and very well written on top of that :) and i hope i see an update for just coffee soon.

gah... is anything you write happy? jk... kinda...

xo
reader2008 chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
remind me to get those songs in the last chapter. lol. you know my memory.

anyhoo, i'm guessing she'll be putting that charm in her bracelet later?

anyho, where is my new fic? hm! hm!

oh by the way, did you get my Instant Message on aim last week? hehe. night

-sweets
Wicked Misty chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
*claps and cheers* Another awesome story! Sad to see the end though...maybe you'll write another story with our favorite Cameron/Dyer family? *hopefully look*
LillyHalliwell chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
more please, I love the story so far.
Wezen Solo chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
I'm sad the story's ending, but I'm glad you finished it. I needed some closure, as well. :) I love this entire family you've created and I'm so glad you decided to share it with us. Your writing is excellent; it's easy to understand and compelling. This is one of those stories that sticks in your memory forever and I'm glad I got to read it! (I also loved the "cane" bit at the end of this chapter. :)) If you ever decide to delve in this universe again, know that I'll be avidly reading it!
Limaccia chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Among others, Louis Armstrong sang "It's a Wonderful World," but the song was written by Bob Thiele and George David Weiss.
Orchidae chapter 8 . 11/5/2008
Absolutely loved this story:). I hope you will write a sequel to this one too.

Kayka