Reviews for Stronger
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That almost made me squeal _. Adorable, beautifully written, and excellent symbolism. You've described and displayed the changes in Yuna, while at the same time showing that she is still Yuna, and they are both stronger together than ever. Wonderful job here.
thousand-leaf chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was great, very clever. I never thought there could be so many meanings behind calluses.

This is going on my favorites. ;) ~ E. Mentry
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I loved how you based this entire one shot in one tiny perfection based on Yuna, it worked really well. And the symbolism worked great.
930291 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is wonderful! I think you really captured all the emotions and questions Tidus might be asking himself when he returned. Beautiful!
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Love it! The way you've portrayed Yuna is just beautiful, literally, beautiful XD XD
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Awesome, loved it.
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
ek I love it! I always wondered how Tidus would be with the "new Yuna" and you've captured it very nicely. 5 stars!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aww! I love how Tidus accepts Yuna for who she is, this stronger person whom she has become over two years. They make such a great couple!
jackuon chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I really loved this because I wonder how Tidus will feel after meeting the new Yuna and how their relationship might change. Great stuff!
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Yay, it's such a sweet continuation from the prefect ending XD

I adore the tougher Yuna too! Saves her from too much crying :D
MoMo-ChAn1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was... that was really great!

It had a lot of emotion in very few words and it was extremely powerful! Thanks for the good read!
14karatgold chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That was good. It was a good idea, and you carried it out well. It wasn't too mushy, as some stories are. Just perfect. Very nice.

kt
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hey I really like this, dont worry so much
Ikonopeiston chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is extremely well done. You have taken a minor physical change and spun an entire new vision of Yuna out of it. Both the lovers are acurately portrayed and the dialogue between them works as it should. I find not a single fault in this well crafted little story. Bravo!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Great, I really like this. It's nice, and a good theme for a post-game fic. The title immediately made me think of the song. :)