Reviews for Green Eyes, Black Sand
Beth9891 chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Please tell me this isn't abandoned? Very unique and well written
Dedicated4reading chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
update soon...
Booker10 chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
What!?:) update please!:)
vela-marina hari chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
im greenish-brown eyed madame
Thaliran chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
I love this story it has so much potential. i don't remember mozenrath that well but you make him an intresting character.
Jade Starfire chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
I never even thought of putting Aladdin and Harry Potter together until I stumbled across this. Your story is really interesting and I hope that you don't abandon it since I noticed you haven't updated in a few years. Anyways, I really liked your story.
Starflower-Gem chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Mozenrath would have to be my alltime favorite Disney character (and considering my not so mild obsession with all things Tangled that's saying something) That you paired him with Harry...well...you are the new love of my life, sweet author, the LOVE. OF. MY. LIFE.

(and if you are at all familiar with the Criminal Minds cast it should be noted that that last line should be purred in Derik Morgan's sexiest voice)
Marie Midnight chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I just love this story!
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
When the bloody 'ell are you updating this story it has almost been a year
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
interesting story so far
BreGurl23 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
hurry up with chapter 10 please
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
I really like this story and I hope you update it soon!
Sin Maxwell and Co chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
Excellent! I love it. :) Please update soon! :D
LynnGryphon chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
Gah! No fair, you get me all excited then you stop right before the good part! -wags finger- You are a very mean author Abs. Definitely worth the wait tho. _
DoubleTime chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
hurrah! Aladdin is here! I'm glad Abu was the one to bring them together. :D Can't wait for the next chapter!