Reviews for Medic!
Hope and love chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i love it! Update soon!
killerman83ca chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I had a funny feeling it was from Band of Brother's. I like it very much. I would like to know if you are going to add another chapter to this story. If you are then you can count on me to read it.
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is your first fic, so I'll just give you some advice. Don't take it personally, and try to see it as an opportunity to improve. First of all, I REALLY LOVE Band of Brothers, but you based your story on it far too much. You might want to lay off the characters and quotes a bit-and anyone can tell Captain Weathers is Captain Winters with a slightly different name. Second, and kind of related to the first, you're using certain WWII elements that might not be appropriate for future warfare (UNSC medics would probably carry biofoam, for example). Another component of your story that I'd like to point out is abbreviations, because you use them a lot. Occasional abbreviations are fine, everyone uses them, but I would suggest writing words out more often. One last comment I'd like to add is that your story often contains grammatical errors (for example, the paragraph in the beginning about the captured Grunt is full of run-ons). You also began your story in the past tense, then switched to present tense. Try to catch these small mistakes and discrepancies before you post; people will enjoy your story more if it's easy to follow and flows smoothly. Remember, don't get discouraged! Just work on improving and keep writing.
Gforce member45 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
you wrote this pretty well, but you based it off band of brothers a bit to much. Try chagning some dialoge and some events to make it more original. Other than that, this was okay.