Reviews for Glancing Caress
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I loved this! I thought you really captured Tanda's personality and his feelings towards Balsa very well. :) I just finished this series and absolutely fell in love with these two.
nobody chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Holy crap, it's Tanda! :D Thoughtful, well written and portrays the UST between them well. You made my night.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Totally agree with you- both on the UST and the fact this series sorely lacks fics.

Tanda -and his patience- is my favorite character in this show. (Balsa and Chagum don't count! )
Turtle Biscuit chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I don't know how I managed to skip over reviewing this before, but it's lovely! :)

Very, very, very in character for Tanda with a blend of sweetness and sadness for an interesting taste.
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Nicely worded. The punctuation is the only thing that stopped the flow (semi colons in that first paragraph would be quite helpful). I'm on a hunt to find rough translations of the other Moribitos but alas...its nearly impossible!
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
What happened in episode 11? I forgot, haha -. Apparently, Tanda is thinkin' about somethin' pretteh kinky ;D Just kidding.
Catra T. L. Heaveno chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I enjoyed it. Can you write more. I agree that there needs to be more Moribito fics.
StDogbert chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I agree with you. There aren't enough fics about Moribito.

Keep writing, you have at least one person who appreciates you for it. :-)
sakR9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Omg

I just wish something had happened between them at the end . I mean when they were fighting La Lunga and Tanda got hurt... Balsa was screaming his name... and helping him... and that's it!

*sigh* Tanda is so wonderful...~
nakako chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
lovely story, very IC...write more? like u said, theres a lack of fic for this series
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Really, really nice piece. I loved the way he wants to be able to touch her without the touch having a medical purpose... It's really in-character, and very, very sweet. :3
Shanyetta chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I like this. Tanda, most definitely loves Balsa and I like the way you portrayed that in this fic. :)
Kenta Divina chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I'm watching this little by little in Japan, and even though I don't understand everything, I'm really enjoying this relationship.

Good shot!
Shizumaru chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
You captured Tanda perfectly in this, I should think. Excellent work. You are right-there needs to be more writing for this show. I only hope I can contribute something someday as well.
silent-clarion chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Very nice! I loved the relationship between these two in the anime. This is short, but really taps into what Tanda has to be feeling.

Also, you're right...there needs to be more for this series!