Reviews for Aiji
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Once again, SO freaking sweet! I am going to get cavities reading this set. I love this set more than I should.
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Very nice! I liked that you made hime a kooriotoko. Pretty cool.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This might have just made my day, especaly the parts where they had to stop Kagome from cleaning...
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is another amazing Heie/Kagome story, lol thanks (_)

Raven
j.d.y chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I freaking loved your story!
RAWRIBITEYOU chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
i love this!
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awwwww. So Sweet. I love how you portray Hiei! Great JOB!
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw... that was adorable. Something tells me that Hiei would make an awesome father. LOL. Although I think he'd be just a /lettle/ overprotective of any daughters. (please note the sarcasm there; he'd be way over-the-top).

Are you going to write one about a baby girl for this amazing family? 'Cuz I'd love to see that.
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
*giggles* I do have to say I've loved this set of one shots ;) you've inspired me with my latest chapter on two on two. I wanted to give Shippo something less childish to do, so he's started taking bets! Of course this idea came from your hentai bets story(Which I've gotta say was amazing I half way expected them to come to an agreement and share or something) I've also dabbled in maybe an older Kagome-still a virgin of course-as a leader of a team for Enma, to take care of bigger problems than the Spirit Detectives can handle. *Shrugs* Bah anyway Loves the stories you inspire me to write alot more than normal so yeah
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Haha loved this extra sequal, nice idea about what Kazuki was keep up the good work!
CrAzYmAnGa chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw thats so sweet
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
this was good and i would like more. will kagome get to meet modern day shippo, inuyasha, kouga, sess, ect?
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I surprised myself with this one. I expected the labor. I knew it was going to happen. This is so wrong. Either I have read too much of your stories, which is impossible, or I am psychic.

Nah. The second one sounds more reasonable. _
Evil RULZ chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was really cute i loved it :)
Airily chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Cute chappie.

'After all, she was crazy about him, wasn't she? But still, ...'

Haha, Hiei's thoughts were funny.