Reviews for Trial and Error
Stewiacker chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Awe 3
ILoveToReadRomance chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"Okay, you're going to stop that sentence right there before I get mental images I really don't want to have," he interrupted for his safety.

XD My favourite part in this chapter.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was really smutty. Not that I'm complaining. It's really good too. I was beginning to think that the yoai fans would take over.
Katsumara chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Just finished reading this. This was just wonderful and touching. I guess Sam and Danny were..touching as well, huh? Ha. Either way, I loved the plot in this. Good stuff, and Emily? Nice choice in a baby's name.
SamManson14 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
this story is fucking awsome. continue or i will have no choice but to come over there and make u.
Pure'Midnight chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Wow!

I have been meaning to read this fanfic for a while, but have never got the time. I'm so pleased that I did read it though, it was so sweet!

Aww, I think Emily is a really sweet name for their daughter and it fits so well.

Well done, this was awesome.

Keep up the good work.
name chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Great job! The best I've read in a long time!
cutereviewgirl chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Hmm.. wouldn't think Sam would be like that..! Anyways.. oh my gosh, was that the end? That's so sad! I can't wait for your next story to come out, and this was great, as always. Keep it up!

-CUTIE
opiumsong chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Good to see you are back to Danny & Sam. Bringing sexy back!

;)
Insane Guy of DOOM chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
Are you sure this chapter is T rated? This was a great story though, except, Danny and Sam, based on how coherent they were, I think they should've been able to remember what happened. But then again I've never been drunk nor had an alchololic beverage before. Thanks for continuing to be the best DannyxSam writer around and happy new year!
Chaos Dragon chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
*cheers* touchdown danny! and sam! w00t!

hot drunken sex. gotta love it. this was lovely. any way to trick you into more?

~cd
Guinivere Sage chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
I'm glad I chose to read this at the end of the year, when I had plenty to gush over and squee about. You will be adding the final chapter on New Year's Eve, right? Or thereabouts? If you don't, I'll shank you. Don't think I won't.

Can't wait! Another great job!
Guinivere Sage chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
I know where this is going... I knew it last chapter, lol, but it still makes me giggle.

Exquisite, as always, my dear.

On to chapter 3!
bloodmoon13 chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
HAHA! Sam wanted to name their child after an illegal alcohol!
opiumsong chapter 1 . 11/4/2008