Reviews for Lock The Door
EJect chapter 1 . 8/16
The ending was highly entertaining, it gave a really nice laugh and tone change, great!
Omg the end was hilarious
beautiful ending I applaud you
also probably the most detailed smut I ever read thumbs up
song min ah chapter 1 . 8/2
um, i think i cant stop frowning at the beginning, but it's hilarious at the end haha. keep writing and gbu :)
nk01 chapter 1 . 7/26
Ha ha ha ah ha so funny yum and cutw
SimpsonSortia chapter 1 . 7/21
BRILLIANT. Fantastically written, excellent build up and the last section was great.

Loved it!
The ending was hilarious you should make a second chapter showing what happens when they come out of the room.
Every time I read about an Hermione whose knickers are wet with arousal I want to hand her a maxi-pad. I can't digest a story about Whormione and Constipraco.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21
Lolz... Loved it!
swagatamalfoy chapter 1 . 6/19
Haha loved d end specially! :*
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 1 . 6/4
I've read better smut but Harry and Blaise's reactions were priceless. The second half takes the cake.
My favorite part was the ending! XD
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 5/9
That was Delicious!-from beginning to end!-magnificent!-I desperately inhaled every word with a feverous ferocity!-i couldn't freaking help it, it was SO TANTALIZING!-so scintillating!-so monstrously –demanding of my attempting to drown in, and absorb it's every word!-This fic, was so tremendously, titillating; it's had my heart pulsing, and breath catching!-seriously well done,– love!—cheers!;-)
The ending was so incredibly hilarious
"Good God! I think they've resorted to the cruciatus" Haha that was hilarious! XD