Reviews for Goodbye, Jacob Black
badgirl chapter 20 . 1/2
IRINA! Please ; (
: )
kosi71819 chapter 33 . 4/1/2011
honestly liked d way dis fic was going,different from canon,and i just really enjoyed it
Nadia26 chapter 33 . 3/11/2011
:(:(:( That's a shame!This story anyway deserves a place among my favorites!You are a very good writer!:)
vasogoma chapter 33 . 3/23/2009
ow that sucks since your story was really cool :S

hope u feel better really soon and dont listen to what other negative people have to say :D

it was nice while it lasted but I understand u perfectly well since it has also happened to me. Writing is a hobby and as a hobby it should last only until u are still enjoying it :D

take care!
gidget's evil twin chapter 22 . 3/21/2009
i like it...jacob as a vamp is freakin awesome!
vasogoma chapter 32 . 2/2/2009
gah that was so cute and awesome and ah perfect! X3 I love your story! :D YOU are AESOME!
ImprintedBliss chapter 32 . 1/19/2009
Omg I loved this chapter it was so cute

and I'm really glad your updating again
waitingforEdward chapter 32 . 1/18/2009
Awesome chapter. It was on the edge of my seat when they were alone. Their love is so beautiful. So forbidden yet so enchanting. It so moe! *cough* Sorry about that, I was starting to sound like Renge. I loved it. I frowned at the end of it because it was the end of the chapter.

Who else do I know that is very shy when it comes to people looking at her art? *raises eyebrow*. I'm glad your updating. Once again, awesome chapter.

Sincerely,

Kya-chan
DarkDefender89 chapter 31 . 1/1/2009
LMAO

ALICE! Yah I know she saw this!

anyways please update soon. I love this story and all of the leaps it makes sending messages that some more cliche stories cannot tell, or at least don't need to tell because the message is over-sent

I can't wait for the Pack to find out about Jacob becoming a vampire, and then accept him...maybe not at first, but eventually. I know Seth will, at least. I know you didn't read BD, but in BD Seth was, out of all of the werewolves, the most receptive to the vampires.
DarkDefender89 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
YAY
DarkDefender89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
LOVE IT AWESOME I LOVE STORIES WHERE JACOB BECOMES A VAMP AND THERE ARE SO FEW OF THEM! Anyways, I'm so glad I found this! (
Anonymous Howler chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Hi, cool chapter. This is just something I noticed bt just cuz he's a vmapire doesn't mean he would lose his skin color. It would still be russet. Remember that one guy that was with James and Victoria? I can't remember his name but he was African American or something. Anyway good chapter.
Anon-i-mous chapter 31 . 8/28/2008
cool story, the way you portrayed the characters is cute

WRITE MORE SOON PLEASE
EmoLollipop chapter 31 . 8/16/2008
lol billy XD yosh! DemetriKate! Yosh!
EmoLollipop chapter 19 . 8/16/2008
omfg! XD deep breathing? XD classic!