Reviews for Yes Sir
futuremrssnape chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's by far my favorite! I even face it bookmarked. :-D
lovingsiri chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
You should turn this into a long story. I think there would be a lot of interest.
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Well, a masochist!Snape/Remus spanking fic. Can't say I've seen this sort before. It was good, though.
RhiannanT chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
A sequel? Maybe? Please? I'll love you forever...
101010101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This is by far the best of the Snape discipline fics around-much more believable is his being stoic and demanding. And it doesn't rely on "SWAT" or the like to communicate the story-good job! Is there any more?
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow it was a good one thank you
the little spanko chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This story is simply scrumptious! I love how Severus tries so hard to maintain control.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Very nice! I could have stood to see it go a little further... :)
Truth seer chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
that was interesting is there going to be another chapter, but this time snape actually does something wrong or the other way around?
LacklusterSnape chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is a wonderful story, nicely paced and thankfully detailed. I hope you update frequently. Very good work.
Keryl Raist chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I thought this was well done. You might want to rethink the rating though. I'd hate to see this get tossed because someone thought it should be M.
Electriclady chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I very much enjoyed this! It was especially interesting to see the characters slip out from their 'roles': when Remus would hesitate, and when Snape would remember himself and bark orders. I would definitely like to see you explore this dynamic a little more with those two.

Cheers,

EL
LickMyThermometer chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow. Utterly delicious. I always kind of figured Snape to be the type... At first I was surprised by his choice of Lupin as disciplinarian given their rocky history together, but by about two seconds into their interaction, you'd thoroughly convinced me. Nice, nice job!
Ella chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I very much enjoyed your story - nice to see another side of Snape. Any chance you'll write the 'next time'?
SirenPrincess chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Thank you for sharing this story. I'm not normally a Snupin fan, but this worked for me. I *do* enjoy a good spanking fic. I'm glad you made Severus the one that has the need. You did a good job of describing that. You left me wanting more. Perhaps that's a good thing, but there is any chance of us seeing poor Sev get the cane perhaps? Can I tempt you?