Reviews for Beyond Reason
Maye chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Amazing. Can't believe I just now discovered this story, wish you'd continue!
Ninpinpin chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
post...
Elysielle chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
Awesome story, I can't wait to read more of it, I hope that you plan on continuing!
chase the memories chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
hey, i just read dis story n i cant believe wat nathan n brooke did but wat they did was so GROSS, but im shock da haley went to see lucas, but i hope da haley n nathan be honest to each other abt wat they did cuz they def belong together...u gonna update dis soon cuz i def wanna kno wat happen nxt...plz update dis soon...
chris chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
I love this story! I can't believe it's been so long since you updated, you can't leave us hanging like that.. i can't believe, Brooke and Nathan eww eww.. him and Haley were doing so good.. i love how she was in love with lucas but for some reason was drawn to nathan as well.. i love the interplay between everything and even the brother's angst with each other, they both want a relationship but lucas is too bitter with dan to let nathan in and nathan just wants to get to know his big brother.. n throw haley in .. ahh.. but please tell me u will finish this story.. it's so good !
geengurtee chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
i miss this story! update beyond resn, please!
Naley2303B chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
I love this story
ash chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
ok im a little shocked and confused! but i do like the way you wrote it! you explained their feelings so beautifully. and for some reason im pissed at nathan for being with brooke but im not mad that haley was with lucas...that doesnt really make sense but once again that was amazing! and i seriously cant wait for you to update to see where you take this! please update soon!

ash
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
now they're al cheating?
betsy chapter 8 . 4/15/2008
I really, really do love this story. So, I appreciate the honesty you put in your writing because the ambivalent feelings are really evident in this story. It's realistic- not a fairy tale. At first I was kinda pissed at you for painting both Haley and Nathan in a bad light- but now i totally give you props for it. THis is really showing their age (unlike the show). So, this story's honesty really makes it work. I hope your reviews don't go down just because you make it realistic because you deserve a lot of feedback! GOod job and please update soon!
OTHfan923 chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Wow amazing chapter!
Bindy417 chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Wow, this story just go a whole lot more complicated. Nathan with Brooke and then Haley with Lucas. I'm not going to lie, this chapter totally freaked me out. I was like, "What the hell are they all doing?" But I hope, like it said at the end, that the characters will eventually find their way to one another. And by characters, I mean Nathan and Haley. I really want to see what happens after this. I'm sure both Nathan and Haley are going to harbor their own guilt about what happened. Update soon please!
tams chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
I absolutely adore this fic! The premise is unlike any other one I've read and you've done a great job writing it. I want to see how far Haley/Lucas and Nathan/Brooke go and the implications of their actions. Can't wait for the next update!
Summer Hart chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
Oh gosh. I have to much to say right now. lol

I just can't believe Nathan. I hate ANYTHING between Brooke and Nathan, friendship or otherwise, so when they first started talking I was like..oh no. And then the kiss! I was almost sick. haha I just cannot take them.

I'm not a Brooke Davis fan AT ALL, except in her friendship with Haley. And in this story she TOTALLY betrayed that, seeing how smitten Nathan was with Haley and KNOWING how much Haley liked Nathan-even encouraging her to go and get him back.

And then she realizes that Nathan's so "sweet and charming and good looking" and just needs to kiss him. God I hope it's nothing more than a kiss. Brooke just needs to go away. haha

And Nathan-wow. He tried so hard to get to be with Haley, and then he throws it away over some girl he never liked? Great job.

Ah I'm so frustrated. Haha please update soon!
othlovelovelove chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
no brooke and nathan! ew I cant take them together in ANY way. i was so disappointed in nathan, I haven't really trusted brookes character in this story yet because she's obviously had her eye on nathan-her and haley are becoming friends and she kisses him! what the hell? and don't even get me started on nathan, he's just being ridiculous, cuz' FIVE SECONDS earlier he was smiling about haley and his relationship and how they JUST mended fences. way to go nathan?

that's why I wasn't that upset with haley going to Lucas. I'm actually glad she did, cuz' brooke and nathan are little

slutbags. im sorry lol I dont think anyone will understand how much i hate anything b/n. blahh

pleease update! I want haley to like beat nathan's ass for this. hah