Reviews for Dissent from Within
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Annabelle is a mechanical. Should of seen that comin. HTis is pretty good. By the way Wikipedia can be edited by any one who has an acoount on the website. There's other transformer istes that has the list of Autobots and Decepticons Check the movie website.
October 13th chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ah, I really do like this so far. Compared to me, it's nowhere near 'rusty'. Great work and can't wait for the next chapter.
Morkkan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
sounds awsome!
Azkadellia chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love it! I really love the in-depth explanation of how humans got Transformer-like qualities. That's something I haven't seen in most fics I've read. (Or any, really.)

I would absolutely offer to be your beta, but I work a weird schedule (Four 10-hour days, overnight) and most people aren't able to work with it. :)

Anyways, adding to my list of favorite stories! I look forward to more!
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Capitan Lennox's Daughter! I love it! I was just wondering if anyone out there had written a fan fic on the movie, not the older cartoons! After just re-watching the movie 4 times in 24 hours, it was kind of fresh in my mind.

And you were able to reestablish Jazz! I was so sad he had to die in the movie...

Keep going... you had me entranced with the story so far!