Reviews for Severus Snape: A Eulogy by Hermione Granger
spinster cat lady chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is fantastic
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Nice little tribute. I can really hear Hermione saying all of this.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*Resounding applause*

Perfect. Just what should be said at that amazing man's funeral. Hermione's dueling threat was an especially nice touch. (She always did have a habit of defending Severus, didn't she?)
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I only have one word to say. AMEN!
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I was set against this, assuming it wouldn't be particularly unique or memorable, but I was moved nonetheless. Not brought to tears, no, but thrown into the scene itself, listening to Hermione speak.

"Professor Snape paid in blood to win this war." This line hit me fiercely because by God did he pay. To hear it acknowledged in Hermione's eulogy, couched in mandatory platitudes, leaves me overwhelmed with dissatisfaction and a sense of it all just being too late. But closure it is.

This was well-written.
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was absolutely lovely. Well-written and IC.

I can see Hermione saying this, and it does fit in wonderfully with DH.

Great job!
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Nice eulogy.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
whoa. that was really great!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I do hope she doesn't mean "Slytherin is evil" by 'unfortunate house associations'-though I'm sure all the Gryffindors, and Rowling, will agree with her. And it would have been nice if she had acknowledged being of the three people who a) walked away when he was dying without lifting a finger and b) who left his body in the Shack to rot while all the others were laid out in the Great Hall. But it's a good eulogy. It would have been nice if Rowling had felt the same way.
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I am glad that you wrote this chapter. It was very interesting, and enjoyable to read. Please continue to update please! Have a good day tomorrow, and keep smiling. :-)
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/1/2008

I would have been clapping like crazy, had that been an actual event and had I actually been there.
lilyflower009 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Absolutely beautiful. Love it.