Reviews for When All is Said and Done
Rustie73 chapter 32 . 12/20/2010
Loved this.

You brought me to tears, both happy and sad, throughout this beautiful story.
WhenFireAndIceBurnAsOne chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I would love to read another sequel to this. I love this story its amazingly written.

i hope there will be more:)
NightmareAhead chapter 32 . 7/18/2010
LionsHeart88 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
LionsHeart88 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
I loved that last part with the bath and the conversation, it was very realistic.
Jordan16 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Okay for starters i lovee this story i was wondering though did u write a scene where Greg tells the team about eli?
Jazmingirl chapter 32 . 3/11/2010
oh I love it what a story so beautiful
TwoHearts-OneShip chapter 32 . 1/21/2010
I cant remember if i had an account when i read this the first time, but i've just re-read it and i loved it just as much the second time. I really cant wait for the next part, or anything else you may be working on.
RLXSB chapter 32 . 10/18/2009

I don't know what to say so instead I applaud you and give you standing ovations. Loved it!

Secret Zia chapter 32 . 10/17/2009
one of my favorites, if not THE favorite. Now that i have finally finished reading it...putting off school work to do was just to addicting. i loved it..seriously cant say that enough!

RLXSB chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
If you haven't already been told this the translation for du også is you too and not me too.

Really like your story, thank god for a long one, many write to short for my taste;)

Will now continue reading! /Cecilia
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 32 . 10/14/2009
This is one of the best Greg/Nick pairing stories that I've read...I just blew me away with how good it was!
Dreamer22 chapter 32 . 2/8/2009
aw! I love it! terrific job!
Dreamer22 chapter 23 . 2/8/2009
absolutely adorable well done
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
haha absolutely terrific, one thing though, your not suposed to put hair dye in a metal bowl, it react s badly with the chemicals. Otherwise I'm lovin it!