Reviews for Twas the Night
DarkAdarah chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
how cute :)
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
THIS WAS SO CUTE! ohmygoodness! xD Yeah, so im a little NarutoXSasuke Fangirl, always have been, and this was great. What i always look forward to in fanfics are the endings, evn tho mine always suck, but this was ridiculously sexy, lol great job
SilverLining501 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I like how Naruto and Sauke's reactions are 's just like them...Naruto's humour and Sasuke's ..well..brooding.I've rarely red a story that is so !
Katsumi Amaya chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ahh, this was such a cute story! Very seasonal and very well written, great job!
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Aww! So cute, this would have to be my FAVORITE story I have read on this site! It's great!

It's so cute, the cuteness is killing me! Keep writing, FANTASTIC WORK! THUMBS UP!
1 Whovian chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh em gee...that was just such a fantastic story. I loved the last chapter, with Sasuke giving the present to Naruto. I loved how you said "Naruto was his. This apartment was his. This life, in Konoha, in Fire Country—this life at all—was his: But only because of Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto, this blond idiot who never gave up on him for so many years and ended up giving him so much." that line means so much.

Keep writing, absolutly fantastic.

Five stars *****
Silver Moon Lit Forest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very cute. Good job!
shillylili chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
AWWWWW THIS WAS AWESOME :D I really liked this story! 10/10!
InsertGenericUsername chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was adorable, and sweet, and fluffy, and well-written and just over all wonderful.
Dusty Miller chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was actually really sweet. Thank you for sharing :]
random alias chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
awww, i bet naruto woke up to a very happy christmas. and probably more happy-sex ;)
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
There are chosen few SasuNaru (yeah, in that order) Christmas fic stories that fits my taste, and this is one of them. I guess its because you actually made a plot, unlike most who did it just to write 's e x' scenes. Anyone, I hope you could make one more this coming Christmas. :)
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 9/15/2010