Reviews for The Visitor
Would love to see how it ends...but I guess you lost interest in it...
kaday chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
Please update soon
ausumist chapter 19 . 7/20/2009
update soon.
ausumist chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
love the story cant wait for the update.
Henny1991 chapter 19 . 4/20/2009
It is so amazing. I get what you said about beginning to dislike the story, but then you have to write it back to the way you want it to be. I loved the story. You write good and are good with describing things. you make it easier to visualize. good luck with the rest of the story.
Elven at Heart chapter 18 . 1/9/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
cjm1788 chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
good chapter. i hope jacob dies soon. i always hope jacob dies though, in any story. he rarely does, so it would be a real treat if he did. i can't stand that guy.
PinkDrink chapter 17 . 11/6/2008
lol GD MAN! lol your prologe for this story got me to read the rest and now I have to wait a month DAMIT lol oh well, good writing takes time and I'm sure your other storys will be great... can't wait till you update again though!
Gilraen Aclamense chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
update...it's fantastic...update now please. I really like Iris' attitude. I would really like her to have a happy ending...or atleast die happy. Why'd she have to say it to the cullen's though. Especially to Carlisle...I heart carlisle.
braceface chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
please update soon!
Elven at Heart chapter 16 . 9/19/2008
This was a really great chapter. I'm really glad that Bella took Iris' side, and didn't let the Cullen's bully her into telling Iris' secrets... Anyways, hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 16 . 9/14/2008
It was good, now we know why she is the way she is, which is good. Update soon.

-Kia
cjm1788 chapter 16 . 9/9/2008
good chapter. short, but good.
bracinni09 chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
aww...poor Iris... :(

thank you for updating!

hope to see the next chapter soon!
animallover0109 chapter 16 . 9/8/2008
YIPPEE! Awesome chapter! Plez update soon!