Reviews for Wishes aren't that Great
KnownForHardlyNo chapter 22 . 1/14
*Paces in several cages and glass box built for protection in previous review*
"Alright any one mind telling me WHERE IN ARCEUS'S NAME CHAPTER 21 HAS GONE?! If this is some prank i'm not taking it too kindly, it hinders my reading progress. Maybe i just looked at the numbering wrong but an IMPORTANT chapter appears to have bern removed. Now i'm going to stop ranting before it ends up being dawn..."
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 26 . 8/27/2014
Well, it's been a lot more than three years... I hope you haven't forgotten about this story, as it is very creative and well written. I really do hope you come back and continue this; it would be such a shame if you didn't.

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Something dictionary related chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Any chance of continuing?
Kirone Draghen Igaul chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
I always hear Epona's Song whenever the milktank speaks... guess that nurse joy likes Nintendo games...
elyaktoro chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
This was a nice attempt at a different pace of writing unfortunately ir was easily was easily skimmed through. I simply didnt want to actually read it. I wasnt hooked like i have been by the rest of your writing.
antonm1107 chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
... WHERE ARE YOU?! THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED WAS IN 09, AND I WANT TO READ THE FULL STORY.
DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS; WHAT HAPPENS TO JEK AND TREK? DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!
... At least post a summary of events that you had planned for this story. Just don't leave us hanging like this.
antonm1107 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very nice introduction!
Oh, don't always think your character's motives or worries. Also, remember that "Parasect" (And indeed, all Pokemon) are uncountable; so instead of saying some Parasects, you should say some Parasect. Also, I'm not sure if Pokemon names are proper nouns, but I like to think so. I'm not completely sure, though
EverfreeSparkle chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
I have read hundreds of fan fictions, but this... This moment at the end of the chapter was one of the most touching moments I have ever read. I have almost cried from sad moments in fan fictions but never from such a beautiful moment. You write this so well, I love it!
Only For Reviews chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I almost cried there. You better feel happy. (sniff)
Teraunce chapter 26 . 9/22/2011
can't wait for yet another update. and ya better update soon. 6/5
Silent Hero chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
Is this dead or what?

Nice fan fiction so far. I read all of it today.
Multiversity chapter 26 . 7/18/2011
'Even if it takes three years (I hope not)'...

Now, maybe I'm just cynical, but something tells me that you added that last part recently. More to the point...

This was last updated in 2009. It is 2011. This story is anything but finished. At the risk of being rude... why? This is unacceptable. WRITE.
The King in White chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
FORMER MRWUFF

PLEASE PUT BACK UP THE STORY ABOUT PIKACHU AND RED AND THE POKEMON REBELLION. IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND EVEN IF YOU WON'T FINISH IT AT LEAST LET US COPY SUCH A GREAT WORK OF LITERATURE BEFORE IT'S DELETED.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
lol i hate chemistry. [failed semi-badly]

Love the chapter :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2011
damn.. Well gl anyways. skipped to see possible cancells. good luck again.