Reviews for Blowin' in the Wind
crystal denham chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
I really like this story. Please write more soon.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
It's a wonderful story. Your storyline is quiet unique. I like the way you implemented your OCs and that they have a good developed character. Please continue trying to write this story. I really want to know how it goes on. I like the spin you gave Voldemort (Lucius as his toy). I think it really suits his character the way you lay it out. Keep working hard!
horsesrules chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Write more its really good
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I love it can't wait for more
tess4aria chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Oh, I was hoping it was Snape when Daeron mentioned his being tired of Dumbledore's manipulations! Yay. This is just lovely, so far.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Well I've been reading this and I luv it, I hope you will continue it, it would be a shame if you didn't :( please update :D
janet1982 chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
great story, please update when you can again)
E THE TIME KEEPER chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!

harry mpreg?
BreGurl23 chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
hurry up with chapter 13 please
MzBellezza chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
sadness it was getting good I hope u continue and get good grades for ur class so you can continue ...all smiles
NinjaTurtlesRule chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
hey! wow this story is really good. Good luck in your senior year. _
GeneveRashkae chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
I hope you update this story soon! I really want to find out what happens next and how they figure out they are Heart Mates.
rmw8855 chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
I have really enjoyed this story. It hasn't been updated in over a year but since you promised not to abandon it, I live in hope :)
Ciega Chica chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
Yeah i know it's been like two years since your author's note but here's an idea: bring Draco and Harry closer together by having one of them get attacked or felt up or something. Maybe include a conversation with Neci or another clip of that mysterious person at the end of chapter 11? Hope to see you soon... :3
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 12 . 12/24/2009