Reviews for Falling Snow
Plushietiger chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Cute and sweet :3 Loved the cookie part and how Vincent saw the cookies as "gingerbread men with terribly malformed heads that he had seen when he had first come in, only to get closer and realize that the one on top was supposed to look like Cloud." I bet Clouds looks the worst with his gravity defying hair XD
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This was great! Vincent would be the best Santa Claus ever!
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Sweet! I loved this. Yuffie was hilarious, sitting in a Chocobob Featherpants (LMAO!) print blanket and spinning around on a barstool. You captured her fantastically, from her actions to her comments.

Same with Vincent. Hehe, playing Santa Claus without really playing him-it was brilliant. Of course it makes sense that presents get sent to him for safekeeping. I adored the little moments with Vincent trying to get Yuffie to the couch, and her blanket getting stuck on a buckle in an awkward place...and I was just imagining her waking up in the morning to find presents everywhere and one of the cookies chewed on. Hehe. Marlene will be happy, at any rate.

I loved the line, too, about Vincent nibbling the feet off the cookie that was supposed to be him like 'some sort of confectionery Voodoo doll.' *giggles*
T. Costa chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
“For the love of Da Chao's freakin' granite spleen!”

That is the best thing I have ever heard, ever, in the entire sphere of FF7 fanfiction. Seriously.
Galactic Nutcase chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Okay, it's belated, but it's cute.

And Vincent playing Santa? That got me laughing. xD

That poor radio gets no love. I salute you for giving it some.
Kit Kat Karma chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This had me laughing before I read it. It's a great and sweet story. The Trans-Knowspol Orchestra bit had me laughing. I don't know why, it just comes off as humorous to me. Along with Vincent's keys and the snow that made me smile.

A limp like House? Well sounds like no fun at all. D Hope you get better.

I got Vista too. You know what I did? Uninstalled the OS and founded my Windows XP Disks.

Merry Late Christmas and Happy Belated New Year

SE Leine
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I LOVED IT!
Nami7623 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
lol ur late but it was good. I like how everyone gave Vincent the gifts to hide.

Nami -
Lunar Chasmodai chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
(I review because I appreciate Yuffentine and there is a lack of it on the internet. That's my only motivation.)

Anyway

The repetition of explanations, i.e. why Vincent did (or didn't) "play Santa" to various people were very well thought out without becoming boring. Yuffie's sleep-like-ramblings (and their translations) were also entertaining, especially her term for Vincent. They made the characters seem normalized because honestly, they are just people.

People who happen to be red house invaders.

And the Yuffentine. Because hell, Yuffentine is the best ship for Final Fantasy VII.

Kudos.