Reviews for Binary Means Two
catt.brenton chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Brava! Brava! Standing ovation for Ameonna! And some eRoses. I loved every inch of this story. I read the whole thing in one go and was sad to see it end. Your characterizations of all were spot on. Your take on how the two halves of Ambrose/Glitch's brain come together was wonderful. I adore you. Now come back and write more Cain/Glitch.
Hattersglasschild chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Okay this story just made me love Ambose! :D Soooooo cute! That was the perfect ending! Yay Glitch and Ambrose are finally friends :)

Amazing Story! I know who to come to when I have ideas ;)
Umino Akiko chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
(oh my god.) Agreed. (I think We're going to have to keep all three of them) Mmm... Yes I think so. Please stop thinking those dirty thoughts I can hear you. (Sorry! You know how I get sometimes.) I do, you're terrible. (you know you love it.)
Estra chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Mm, having found this story (And reading it twice), I've decided to review. It was a wonderful story, grammatical errors aside, and I loved it. I could only wish there were more stories like this.

Thank you for the wonderful read!

[A]stra
bleedingchaos chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
This story was fantastic!
Minastara chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
I have to say that this is one best Glitch/Cain stories I've read. The dynamic between Glitch and Ambrose is so good that I can actually see this happening after the re-brainment. :-) You should write a sequel.
Nfinity chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Wow. I've been reading different fics in this genre/category for a couple of days now, and I think this is the first Cain/Glitch story that really got to me. The Glitch/Ambrose dynamic is simply fantastic and gives the story so much more substance than others I've read. I love it.

Nfinity
Quackerjack-Queen chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
I have decided that I love you. A lot.

It's like having twins, but in one body...each had their own distinct personality, and you did a beautiful job with their characterizations and keeping them consistent. And Cain...oh you wrote him beautifully. But my favorite part was Ambrose/Glitch's conversations. Especially when Glitch managed to get Ambrose to loosen up a bit. THey were...spectacularly funny. Like two children whispering secrets to each other. It makes me wish I were either schizophrenic or had a split personality, actually... two things which should NOT be appealing,but if it turned out like this...XD

Poor Cain. Majority vote indeed. he's so screwed...figuratively and otherwise.
mysterywriter012 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
great ending! Cain's certainly a naked boyscout I'd want to see! lol. Great Cain/Glitch story!
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
This story was very amusing. I enjoyed reading it, even though it took a long time.

Is it weird that I can envision Alan Cumming shirtless lying on top of another man very clearly without ever having seen it before? O.o
Andi chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I love it! That was so cute and I love Cain's comment "Tip has books." *grins* Terrific fanfic. If you havent already, you should write more with these two because you rock and they rock.
Fearful Little Thing chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Oh my... Has anyone ever mentioned how utterly brilliant you are? To write a story with multiple personalities that are conscious of one another and not make a mess of it? I'm in awe... in shock... Would that I had your ability. In fact, I feel just a tiny bit inspired.

If you made any mistakes, they were eclipsed by the story. Even your OC was perfectly balanced, which is such a rare thing. And using established canon from another scource without making it ingenuine or strange...

You have all the hallmarks of a brilliant writer. I wouldn't say that if it wasn't true.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
That was amazing. I think the ending, with a delinquent, deviant, and boy scout was the best part though. Great job!
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 6 . 9/14/2008