Reviews for Binary Means Two
Glitchie chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Oh, that was just lovely! LOL I've picked up a crack rack request for Ambrose/Glitch and was thinking something similar to this... Trying to keep it Ambrose/Glitch is going to be a right pain as I am getting thoughts of Wyatt from Glitch and hear DG and Lavender fussing over them, and DG so concerned she's hounding Wyatt to check on them... LOL
AndreaLyn chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Oh! I literally clapped my hands with joy when I saw this had been posted and I am SO HAPPY to see it. It's just breathtakingly beautiful and I love your Ambrose in this beyond the telling of it and also Cain and and Tip and just all of it so much. THANK YOU for writing it!
RinTinnyTin chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
This has got to be one of the most well written Tin-Man fics that I've read. It has some wonderful moments and you've tackled the whole Ambrose/Glitch thing in a very unique way. Ambrose getting used to his freedom, and Glitch getting used to work discipline, and taking time to reconcile themselves again. Glitch is sneaky! And they are both so obviously intelligent, just use it in different ways. There were enough hints at backstory to make me intrigued. Also, Tip is great as a well thought out OC. I really liked her. The story is heart-warming and made me smile so much. Please write more? :D
Self-san chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
AW! this was so sweet to read! I can't wait for more, there are so few Cain/Glitch/Ambrose out there! I'm glad that you wrote one!
Lenora chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Aww, this is so sweet. You HAVE to update it soon. I wanna see the end of it. *pouts* Please update soon...

-Lenora
Carapheonix chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
YAY! You need to write more. Like nowz... NOWZ... O.O Please?
Sokai chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
UPDATE! What's the matter with you? LoL I found/read this on LJ and it's not updated. And here it isn't either LoL Let's go! Move it move it move it! :)
tomoya-542002 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
I like this story, it's interesting. Not only that, but it's the first I've seen where Ambrose/Glitch didn't completely come together and remained seperate, so by my viewpoint it's different and cool (I say "by my viewpoint" because I'm not sure if there are any others, but this is the only one I've seen). The Wicked references are cool, too; I like how you (kind of) brought the two together, and Tip is one of the few OC's I can stand, so bonus points for that. I have to wonder though if Cain is cheating on Glitch with Ambrose O.o;... They're the same, but not really (yet?), so I'm debating whether it counts as cheating. Anyways, cool story, I'm adding it to alert.
Anna chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
E! I absolutely loved it! Wow, I was so happy that Cain was a wolf, I was thinking he would be one. _ I had no clue of what to make Glitch, but I kinda was thinking some kind of bird, but I think I was making him an owl instead. ; He-he, I could not, at all, picture Jeb as a lizard, but I suppose it does work out well, mainly by the fact that Tip is a tiger and she still could easily hurt him. _V Man, I really would love to see a pic of everyone in they're costumes, it would be so cool! But, aw! They finally kissed!
Andi chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
So cute! Yay, go Ambrose! Awesome chapter, I liked it very much. It had me grinning a lot, especially at the end. Please update again soon _
Diabolicael chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Very good. I'm really enjoying the whole duality with Glitch and Ambrose, and how the lines are blurring. Can't wait for more.
Koona chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Ah! The cuteness! I've been waiting so long and I was afraid that you'd never come back! (not really I just loved this fic so much) and you did! And it was the most awesomest part ever! I love you so much right now! I'm not going to be paying attention in class tomorrow because of this. Thank you!
rlturner79 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Oh, this chapter was well worth the wait! Very awesome. I love how nervous Ambrose was/is & I love how he & Glitch are slowly becoming (even though they always were) the same person.

“I'll show you my lab.”

“I bet you say that to everyone.”

*snickers* I loved those lines!
Goldbryn Callow Lyte chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
WEWWT!

This was awesome! You write their mixed personalities SO very well! I enjoyed every minute of every chapter...and Tip makes me happy...It's rare I like OC's anymore, but you've made her feel like part of the picture and I find that to be very difficult for some fanfic writers. Uber Kudos to you and I cannot wait for the next smutty installment...at least...I'm hopin' for smut! D
AndreaLyn chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Oh my goodness, this was just SUCH a delight. I love the world-building in this, as well as the pitch-perfect interactions with everyone (and omg, I adore your Az) and the Ambrose and Cain scene at the end was just so touching and perfect and I just am in love with this story!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »