Reviews for Binary Means Two
Glitchie chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Aww... that was cute!
curvychick11 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
this is good _ update soon
Glitchie chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
LOL This is good, I look forward to more.
Koona chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
oh, I absolutly love this! I can't wait to read what happens next, I just knew I'll squee like a rabid fangirl. _ Keep up the good work. I'm definitly hooked on this fic!
Andi chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I LOVE this so far! I just adore the whole Ambrose/Glitch thing, they are so cute and funny and you write it out wonderfully. Cant wait to read the next part. Please update again real soon _
Nkundra chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Very promising! I love the interaction between Ambrose and Glitch! I also find the conflict of personalities between Cain and Ambrose interesting. I can't wait to see how their relationship works out, it's bound to be a fascinating one! Update soon!
Anna chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Aw! I love it! I'm absolutely obsessed with Tin Man, and the couple Cain x Glitch. I thought the part where Ambrose and Glitch are arguing was so cute. _ And I do agree with Glitch, Ambrose works far too much, important or not, he needs rest and to have some fun. *pouts* ; And I loved how you kind of made it like they are two different people but not, it reminds me of something, don't know what though. ; But, it's nice that they can, somewhat, ...oh, what's the word.. Take turns with who gets to be the main personality of their body, I think. ; I also found it saddening-ly sweet that they both didn't want the other to be mad at them.

Oh! And I really like the character Tip. She's so much fun, and I love that she likes, well, yaoi. Which makes the part where she's reading a 'dirty romance novel', as Cain puts it, one of my favorite scenes. _v Can't say much on Jeb, though... I don't really care for him... ; *hides from Cain* Heh-heh, anyway... I absolutely LOVED the watch, it sounds so beautiful. I would love to be able to see an actual picture of it. ;

I can't wait to see what kind of costume they are going to be in. I can't even begin to think what Gl/Am would be... I suppose Cain would more then likely be a creature of the forest, but what I don't know. ; Heh, I haven't really said much abut Cain, oh, well. I hope he ends up getting along with Ambrose, and soon! *giggles* But, PLEASE, update son! Having read every Cain x Glitch fanfic has left me depressed about not having more. ;_;

P.S I love that Glitch thinks of Ambrose as like an older brother.
YourMidnightCinderella chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
aww this is so cute
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Such a cute story. I love it! I am so anxious to read what happens next. I hope Cain can learn to like Ambrose. I can't wait! Keep up the great work and good luck.
Agon Dy chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
i am loving how you are writting this... But could you make it a bit more clear how they switch?
ishka chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
This is a great story. I particularly enjoy your take on the whole Ambrose/Glitch thing. It makes sense that Ambrose would also be affected by the separation. Your dialogue and characterizations are spot on. And nice sly reference to the OZ books with Tip. Can't wait to read more!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
Please do not be creeped out by what I am about to tell you. When I finished this story, my visceral reaction was that I wanted to cut your head open and eat your brains to obtain your power. You are such an amazing, incredible, intuitive author. I love every sentence you write. You make me want to get up and jump excitedly while making little teeny-bopper squeels of joy after every line of dialogue. You are a perfect writer! Please, please, please (infinite pleases)update soon!

~Your Worshipfulness
brindel chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Oh God. This is made of so many layers of Fantastic, sandwiched with quite a lot of Win, I can hardly bear it!

Please,please,PUH-LEEZE, keep up the great work!

(brilliant, just brilliant..*wibbles*)
scaracmouche chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I am loving this story. I don't know what to say except more more MORE.
Xiilnek chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Since I can't edit the review I just posted - I meant that I was adding it to my favorites here at this site, as well as on LJ. And while I'm here, I'll add that I love the vulnerability Ambrose shows in this, and how Glitch is there to help him. Another way in which they compliment each other. Okay, I'll stop babbling and be on my way now.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »